Tuesday, October 26

My Fifty-first Entry. Mood: Very Sleepy

My eyes hardly open now. Eyelids very heavy. Last night study till 3-4am like that. I from 1am plus study till I go sleep just for a particular question, but today, at the exam, I did not do that sum, because we were supposed to choose one question from the two, and I choose that another one because I think the other one is much easier. #_#

Yeah! Today I got Kinder Bueno and Chupa Chups from Zhiguan! Boost abit of moral to exams. Think the exam today will pass, but not good la. No comments.

Then went to CO room after exams, saw Angeline, crap alot with her about SPCO pastimes, then went home with LingLing.

Tomorrow going out with my mum to do something, so will have lesser time for Wednesday's killer paper. Just now keep looking at watches on net, did not study either. How? Heck care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angeline said...

how can heck care... cannot b like me loh... haha... watch can slowli choose mah... e models changes beri fast de... so take ur time n choose loh... u will get to choose 1 tt u will like it beri much de... dun worry... :)... actualli jus now didnt expect u to come also... haha... den suddenli i turn n face e door i saw u wavin to me... yuan lai u got exam also... haha... k lah... so take ur time n choose ur watch ah... byezzz...

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home