My Fifty-sixth Entry. Mood: Sian
Some people complained why I always write about CO things. Ok, fine, today, I will not write CO things lor.
Today went out with Derrick, he met me at Bugis, then when we met, I pulled him to let him see some watches. The Seiyu there sell watches very expensive sia! I saw the same model at Jurong which costs only $189, but there selling $260+! So better don't buy watches from there!
Then he brought me to a coffee shop, he said the chicken rice there is very nice. Though its halal, its sold by chinese. Haha. The food there really not bad. The rice were soft enough, and the meat were tender enough too. But too bad I think I ate too many breakfast, I did not have much appetite finishing the plate of rice. Paiseh!
After that, he brought me to the pet safari at Simei. He said he will be buying a loop-ear rabbit next month, and brought me to see it. When we reach there, we didn't really get to see his pet, but I saw my favourite dog shephard!!! So happy... ^_^ Its a puppy one! So cute! Then it was like trying to get out of the cage and tried many ways but no avail, then it got tired and fell asleep... Haha, too cute le! How I wish I can have it, but too bad my family don't like... :( Then we see the people shaving the dogs' hair and trimming them. All of them when its their turn, they seems to have an expression like: Oh God, this is my doomsday... Then their tail will fold downwards, whole body shivering. Haha, they sort of shivered till abit kua zhang. Hmm, wish to tell the dogs no need to be afraid, its for their own good! We stayed there looking at the pets for a very very long time, I really cant bear to leave.
Then we walked around the shopping center awhile, and then he said he wanted to go to Sim Lim and buy something. Boliao, go back to Bugis again... -_- Never mind. In the end... Never buy anything! Eh, siao eh, waste my time ah! Heng after that he treated me cold chocolate with whip cream. Hmm, suan ni you yi dian liang xin. But anyway, I'm sorry too that I can't go eat Burger King with you, because my mum cooked my dinner le. Next time ok? ;)
Erm, then I was too tired when I got into the train. The moment when Derrick alighted the train, I dozed off in the train all the way till I reach Jurong. I walked home and found out that Leo, my sis' boyfriend is coming to our home for dinner, so bobian, gotta stay awake till he go back. Without any dinner, I went to sleep. About one hour ago, I just woke up, 15mins ago, I just finished my dinner. 10mins ago, I just started writing my blog. Less than one minute later, I will be publishing this entry. Haha~
Today went out with Derrick, he met me at Bugis, then when we met, I pulled him to let him see some watches. The Seiyu there sell watches very expensive sia! I saw the same model at Jurong which costs only $189, but there selling $260+! So better don't buy watches from there!
Then he brought me to a coffee shop, he said the chicken rice there is very nice. Though its halal, its sold by chinese. Haha. The food there really not bad. The rice were soft enough, and the meat were tender enough too. But too bad I think I ate too many breakfast, I did not have much appetite finishing the plate of rice. Paiseh!
After that, he brought me to the pet safari at Simei. He said he will be buying a loop-ear rabbit next month, and brought me to see it. When we reach there, we didn't really get to see his pet, but I saw my favourite dog shephard!!! So happy... ^_^ Its a puppy one! So cute! Then it was like trying to get out of the cage and tried many ways but no avail, then it got tired and fell asleep... Haha, too cute le! How I wish I can have it, but too bad my family don't like... :( Then we see the people shaving the dogs' hair and trimming them. All of them when its their turn, they seems to have an expression like: Oh God, this is my doomsday... Then their tail will fold downwards, whole body shivering. Haha, they sort of shivered till abit kua zhang. Hmm, wish to tell the dogs no need to be afraid, its for their own good! We stayed there looking at the pets for a very very long time, I really cant bear to leave.
Then we walked around the shopping center awhile, and then he said he wanted to go to Sim Lim and buy something. Boliao, go back to Bugis again... -_- Never mind. In the end... Never buy anything! Eh, siao eh, waste my time ah! Heng after that he treated me cold chocolate with whip cream. Hmm, suan ni you yi dian liang xin. But anyway, I'm sorry too that I can't go eat Burger King with you, because my mum cooked my dinner le. Next time ok? ;)
Erm, then I was too tired when I got into the train. The moment when Derrick alighted the train, I dozed off in the train all the way till I reach Jurong. I walked home and found out that Leo, my sis' boyfriend is coming to our home for dinner, so bobian, gotta stay awake till he go back. Without any dinner, I went to sleep. About one hour ago, I just woke up, 15mins ago, I just finished my dinner. 10mins ago, I just started writing my blog. Less than one minute later, I will be publishing this entry. Haha~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home