Saturday, October 30

My Fifty-fifth Entry. Mood: Happy/Exhausted

I'm so happy! Last paper ended already! Today's paper is actually quite difficult for me. Luckily I told myself better to study some, or else sure fail. Those things are those which I initially thought no need study one, cos will not come out de. *Phew* But there are still quite alot I do not know how to do leh.

Hmm, now I feel abit bored, nothing to do, life suddenly become so meaningless until next week when I go HK. NOTHING TO STUDY AH! SO BORED! Haha.

Today nothing much, keep studying lor, both at home and in school. Thinking of going anyplace to play tomorrow... Watch movie? Swimming? Play pool (Singapore Pools)? But my other friends are still having exams leh, nobody to pei me... :( I'm such a loner... Too stressless le, also not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home