My Fifty-eighth Entry. Mood: So-so
Heyo, today went to school take our my yun luo from dance studio then went makan teriyaki chicken pizza with Derrick. He made used of me everytime when he was alone. Don't know why. Then he left for his appointment.
Erm, then I went to CO room awhile, they say they will be going off soon and so we cant stay there anymore le. As what Yinzhi's nick said, I feel that its not like the past anymore le. Whenever we walk past the room in the past, there will sure be some close friends inside, brightly, and openly all the time de. But now, its dark and locked, though I'm not in there, but I still feel the coldness inside. We all felt the same emptiness in us. Why do the person be so cruel? We don't feel like going down anymore le. But I hope this problem will be solved and everything can get back to normal again. But... I don't think this will come true at least for the coming few years time... :"(
So we spent our time at SPSE. They were studying, and I felt so bored, took Yinzhi's erhu and played Hong Mei. I'm not meaning that I had finished my exams and has nothing to do so I seemed so sian, I was actually feeling uncomfortable lazing around a place which I'm not familar with. Haiz.
Hmm, Zhiguan's computer survived again. This time he made it himself. So li hai! Congrats to him O!
Erm, then I went to CO room awhile, they say they will be going off soon and so we cant stay there anymore le. As what Yinzhi's nick said, I feel that its not like the past anymore le. Whenever we walk past the room in the past, there will sure be some close friends inside, brightly, and openly all the time de. But now, its dark and locked, though I'm not in there, but I still feel the coldness inside. We all felt the same emptiness in us. Why do the person be so cruel? We don't feel like going down anymore le. But I hope this problem will be solved and everything can get back to normal again. But... I don't think this will come true at least for the coming few years time... :"(
So we spent our time at SPSE. They were studying, and I felt so bored, took Yinzhi's erhu and played Hong Mei. I'm not meaning that I had finished my exams and has nothing to do so I seemed so sian, I was actually feeling uncomfortable lazing around a place which I'm not familar with. Haiz.
Hmm, Zhiguan's computer survived again. This time he made it himself. So li hai! Congrats to him O!

2 Comments:
who say i nv see...i gt see leh...
Ooops. :X
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home