My Fifty-ninth Entry. Mood: Sleepy
Hi, ladies and gentlemen, once again, welcome to my blog. Today, I'm going to tell you what have I done today... *Ehem*.
Today woke up at 9am+ then felt like going out to do some shopping on my drums. Yesterday, my dad told me that he say very cheap drums at Parklane, which is at Dhoby Gaut. So I went to Dhoby Gaut and alighted the train. When I came out of tunnel, ho man, it was raining. But at the opposite side, I say this "Parkmall". Hmm? Did my dad remembered wrongly, or is there another building of Parklane? But anyway, I ran through the rain and got into Parkmall. Eh, then I realised that there were only furnitures, don't have any drums. So I asked a sales girl whether there is any building called Parklane. She said think so, and told me that I might have to take bus at the Plaza Singapura, but she doesn't know which number of bus.
So I ran under the rain again and got to the bus stop. Then a bus stopped infront of me. I asked: Do you know where is Parklane? That bus uncle replied: What are you talking about? What park? At stadium there is it? Then I know this uncle cannot make it. Suan le. Then I called my dad again, and he said its at YMCA there, but have to walk further down. I said Ok and hung up the phone. I walked under the rain again, not really sure where is YMCA :P I walked all the way to the back of Parkmall, and continued, and suddenly saw "Orchard Neighbourhood Police Post". I was all drenched, but I pulled the door and asked: Do you know where is Parklane? They said: You know where is Plaza Singapura? You will have to walk further down from there... ""(@o@)"" Yuan lai all the while I have walked the wrong direction. So once again, I walked under the rain, over the hills, climbed over the bridges along the roadside, and finally got to see that Parkmall again. I finally see Paradiz Center as what my dad mentioned earlier. Kaoz. So the Parklane is just not far away from Plaza Singapura lor. Don't even need to cross any road.
Then I entered Parklane. What a dissapointment, its just a pathetic small shop, not even selling any tambourines. I thought its a great shop, like what my dad described... Fooled by my dad to get myself drenched just for the sake of the small shop.
Luckily, my dad asked me to join him for lunch nearby (his office is just nearby). Then we took his car to Bras Basah Swee Lee. Haha, think he is apologising to his precious daughter for getting caught in the rain for not explaining things well? He actually intended to buy me a set of drums! Thanks dad!!! Love you so much!!! Haha, no la, he didn't know I got caught in the rain, or else sure scold me de. And I din't want him buy the drums now, because I still do not know how to play, I need to learn first so that it cost its value. So in the end, he bought me a pair of drum sticks, then he left for his work again. As for me, I stayed there and continued looking at the drums.
I saw a set of electric drums, very beautiful and very cheap. There's another set which cost more, but not so nice. I asked the salesman why is that so, he said that the cheaper one is from China. I tried on the sounds on those drums... Erm, not very good. So I think acoustic drums are still the best. I lives in HDB, so I should buy those "pearl" type which is actually mute ones. Hmm. But that has no sound at all. So how? Erm, when I have money, I will think about these again.
Then I went home.
Today woke up at 9am+ then felt like going out to do some shopping on my drums. Yesterday, my dad told me that he say very cheap drums at Parklane, which is at Dhoby Gaut. So I went to Dhoby Gaut and alighted the train. When I came out of tunnel, ho man, it was raining. But at the opposite side, I say this "Parkmall". Hmm? Did my dad remembered wrongly, or is there another building of Parklane? But anyway, I ran through the rain and got into Parkmall. Eh, then I realised that there were only furnitures, don't have any drums. So I asked a sales girl whether there is any building called Parklane. She said think so, and told me that I might have to take bus at the Plaza Singapura, but she doesn't know which number of bus.
So I ran under the rain again and got to the bus stop. Then a bus stopped infront of me. I asked: Do you know where is Parklane? That bus uncle replied: What are you talking about? What park? At stadium there is it? Then I know this uncle cannot make it. Suan le. Then I called my dad again, and he said its at YMCA there, but have to walk further down. I said Ok and hung up the phone. I walked under the rain again, not really sure where is YMCA :P I walked all the way to the back of Parkmall, and continued, and suddenly saw "Orchard Neighbourhood Police Post". I was all drenched, but I pulled the door and asked: Do you know where is Parklane? They said: You know where is Plaza Singapura? You will have to walk further down from there... ""(@o@)"" Yuan lai all the while I have walked the wrong direction. So once again, I walked under the rain, over the hills, climbed over the bridges along the roadside, and finally got to see that Parkmall again. I finally see Paradiz Center as what my dad mentioned earlier. Kaoz. So the Parklane is just not far away from Plaza Singapura lor. Don't even need to cross any road.
Then I entered Parklane. What a dissapointment, its just a pathetic small shop, not even selling any tambourines. I thought its a great shop, like what my dad described... Fooled by my dad to get myself drenched just for the sake of the small shop.
Luckily, my dad asked me to join him for lunch nearby (his office is just nearby). Then we took his car to Bras Basah Swee Lee. Haha, think he is apologising to his precious daughter for getting caught in the rain for not explaining things well? He actually intended to buy me a set of drums! Thanks dad!!! Love you so much!!! Haha, no la, he didn't know I got caught in the rain, or else sure scold me de. And I din't want him buy the drums now, because I still do not know how to play, I need to learn first so that it cost its value. So in the end, he bought me a pair of drum sticks, then he left for his work again. As for me, I stayed there and continued looking at the drums.
I saw a set of electric drums, very beautiful and very cheap. There's another set which cost more, but not so nice. I asked the salesman why is that so, he said that the cheaper one is from China. I tried on the sounds on those drums... Erm, not very good. So I think acoustic drums are still the best. I lives in HDB, so I should buy those "pearl" type which is actually mute ones. Hmm. But that has no sound at all. So how? Erm, when I have money, I will think about these again.
Then I went home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home