My Sixty-forth Entry. Mood: So-so
Hello dudes... Today morning went to do some facial, very very pain. Scars all over. Then went to supermarket buy lots of things to eat, at least made me feel better.
Last night I promised that I will talk my HK trip in details right? Ok...
Day 1 (07/11/2004):
I reached the airport at 5am and realised that I forgot to take my SPCO jacket. :( But anyway, I got bring some long sleeves shirt, so I thought it won't be that bad, moreover, some kindhearted friends volunteered to lend me their sweaters... :") I'm so touched! Then we said "bye bye" to our family and checked in. we took some stupid pictures with Angeline and Evelyn after checking in, and then board the plane. Its the first time Zhiguan took an airplane, think he's abit excited la. When the plane took off and stablised, he came to me keep saying that the view from plane are so beautiful. Haha. By the way, the food from valuair is not so nice. Then when the plane is about to alight, Zhiguan complain that his ear is getting very pain. All of us keep tell ing him to do this and that, eat sweets, swallow saliva, yawn, pinch nose and blow... Whatever... But it seems like there is totally no use to him. But when we reached the airport, he slowly recovered. Haha.
Then we took the traveling agent bus, with that agent - Pearlin. She kept talking non stop ever since we board the bus, and kept introducing every places the bus went through. So poor thing, I think thats the job of the agents ba. Haha. The worst part is I'm wondering if even half of us whole group were actually listening to her. Finally, we arrived to our hostel. We unloaded our bags from the bus, and waiting for the lift to our room. Saddened! There were only two lifts, and somemore one is for even numbered storeys, another for odd numbered storeys! Then the lifts were so pathetic small! So one whole big group of girls waited for one particular small lifts with our luggages, and one big group of guys waiting for another. When we got to the floor, and as we walked to our room, we felt so eerie... The walls, doors, even the lights are abit dirty yellowish colour. Looked more like an abandoned hostpital from the corridor. And when we entered the room, I had only one comment: Just hope that I can get used to it soon.
After that, we went back to the lobby feeling very hungry. We board the bus again and went to the HK polytechnic University (HKPU). The person-in-charge of the HKPU chinese orchestra invited us to their school's restaurant. When we reached there, same thing we saw again. The lifts are separated with odd and even numbered storeys. So it was the second time I see people actually QEUEING up for a lift. We reached the restaurant and can't wait for our first dish. There comes - Springrolls! Hmm... it seemed no difference from the springrolls we ate from Singapore... So when I saw it, I was abit ---> -__-" Then we see each other, waiting someone to start first. Soon, someone started it. I took the springrolls and took one bite... Suddenly... DING DONG DING DONG!!! Wah... The springrolls very juicy sia, I have never ate such a nice spring roll before, and you can taste the fragrance of butter within the crisp... Haha, suddenly felt so happy. Then came on dish by dish. Before we even finished everything, all of us became SO full... They presented us their dianxins, xiao long bao, siew mai, baos, and their most famous mango rolls. I can tell you, the mango rolls were really superb.
After the lunch, we went to their practising room. They welcomed us by playing their song. I think most of them were alumnis ba. Most of them seemed so old, 30+ to 40 like that. Their technique were quite well, especially their percussionists. After seeing the snare drum guy, I felt so tensed and stressed. Haiz. Don't say le. Soon, its our turn to join with them. Their conductor suddenly gave such a slow speed compared from the tremendous speed we played at Singapore. All of us became blurred and the speeds of every instrument became mixed up. Everything seemed so messy. Luckily, we changed our practice song to Feng Shou very soon. The condutor is our very own conductor... Yeah! But his speed became so fast, even faster than what we practiced in Singapore! We can't catch our breath! After the practice, we went for dinner. At that time, we were to exhausted and full to have our dinner, most probably is the Feng Shou and our very late lunch. This time, the agent brought us to a restaurant nearby. The food there aren't as good as what we expected. Haiz. Only for some dishes la.
And then we went back to the school again to practice our own other songs. We practiced till 10pm+ and carried back the instruments to their CO room. Wah, so many things to carry, and so far from the practising room somemore! By the time we got back to the bus, it was about 11+, and when we got back to our hostel, it was nearly 12. But we didn't sleep so early... Me, Angeline, Evelyn, Siewping and Celest started our girls conversation about our boyfriends... Hahaha... We said many bad things about them, but think Angeline and Celest were the most quiet ones. Don't think they like to say thing about their boyfriends. Wow, Desmond, you so lucky guy leh, must cherish this good girlfriend wor! So the rest of us talked till so late about 4am+ then went to sleep.
Ok la, I will continue the second day again tomorrow. Very long le. See ya!
Last night I promised that I will talk my HK trip in details right? Ok...
Day 1 (07/11/2004):
I reached the airport at 5am and realised that I forgot to take my SPCO jacket. :( But anyway, I got bring some long sleeves shirt, so I thought it won't be that bad, moreover, some kindhearted friends volunteered to lend me their sweaters... :") I'm so touched! Then we said "bye bye" to our family and checked in. we took some stupid pictures with Angeline and Evelyn after checking in, and then board the plane. Its the first time Zhiguan took an airplane, think he's abit excited la. When the plane took off and stablised, he came to me keep saying that the view from plane are so beautiful. Haha. By the way, the food from valuair is not so nice. Then when the plane is about to alight, Zhiguan complain that his ear is getting very pain. All of us keep tell ing him to do this and that, eat sweets, swallow saliva, yawn, pinch nose and blow... Whatever... But it seems like there is totally no use to him. But when we reached the airport, he slowly recovered. Haha.
Then we took the traveling agent bus, with that agent - Pearlin. She kept talking non stop ever since we board the bus, and kept introducing every places the bus went through. So poor thing, I think thats the job of the agents ba. Haha. The worst part is I'm wondering if even half of us whole group were actually listening to her. Finally, we arrived to our hostel. We unloaded our bags from the bus, and waiting for the lift to our room. Saddened! There were only two lifts, and somemore one is for even numbered storeys, another for odd numbered storeys! Then the lifts were so pathetic small! So one whole big group of girls waited for one particular small lifts with our luggages, and one big group of guys waiting for another. When we got to the floor, and as we walked to our room, we felt so eerie... The walls, doors, even the lights are abit dirty yellowish colour. Looked more like an abandoned hostpital from the corridor. And when we entered the room, I had only one comment: Just hope that I can get used to it soon.
After that, we went back to the lobby feeling very hungry. We board the bus again and went to the HK polytechnic University (HKPU). The person-in-charge of the HKPU chinese orchestra invited us to their school's restaurant. When we reached there, same thing we saw again. The lifts are separated with odd and even numbered storeys. So it was the second time I see people actually QEUEING up for a lift. We reached the restaurant and can't wait for our first dish. There comes - Springrolls! Hmm... it seemed no difference from the springrolls we ate from Singapore... So when I saw it, I was abit ---> -__-" Then we see each other, waiting someone to start first. Soon, someone started it. I took the springrolls and took one bite... Suddenly... DING DONG DING DONG!!! Wah... The springrolls very juicy sia, I have never ate such a nice spring roll before, and you can taste the fragrance of butter within the crisp... Haha, suddenly felt so happy. Then came on dish by dish. Before we even finished everything, all of us became SO full... They presented us their dianxins, xiao long bao, siew mai, baos, and their most famous mango rolls. I can tell you, the mango rolls were really superb.
After the lunch, we went to their practising room. They welcomed us by playing their song. I think most of them were alumnis ba. Most of them seemed so old, 30+ to 40 like that. Their technique were quite well, especially their percussionists. After seeing the snare drum guy, I felt so tensed and stressed. Haiz. Don't say le. Soon, its our turn to join with them. Their conductor suddenly gave such a slow speed compared from the tremendous speed we played at Singapore. All of us became blurred and the speeds of every instrument became mixed up. Everything seemed so messy. Luckily, we changed our practice song to Feng Shou very soon. The condutor is our very own conductor... Yeah! But his speed became so fast, even faster than what we practiced in Singapore! We can't catch our breath! After the practice, we went for dinner. At that time, we were to exhausted and full to have our dinner, most probably is the Feng Shou and our very late lunch. This time, the agent brought us to a restaurant nearby. The food there aren't as good as what we expected. Haiz. Only for some dishes la.
And then we went back to the school again to practice our own other songs. We practiced till 10pm+ and carried back the instruments to their CO room. Wah, so many things to carry, and so far from the practising room somemore! By the time we got back to the bus, it was about 11+, and when we got back to our hostel, it was nearly 12. But we didn't sleep so early... Me, Angeline, Evelyn, Siewping and Celest started our girls conversation about our boyfriends... Hahaha... We said many bad things about them, but think Angeline and Celest were the most quiet ones. Don't think they like to say thing about their boyfriends. Wow, Desmond, you so lucky guy leh, must cherish this good girlfriend wor! So the rest of us talked till so late about 4am+ then went to sleep.
Ok la, I will continue the second day again tomorrow. Very long le. See ya!

2 Comments:
i where got quiet... i got tok mah... :)...
Kaoz! i want say good things for u, u wan hai yourself... i ---> :X *pengz*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home