My Sixty-second Entry. Mood: Excited
Hello fellas!!! Last night I didn't blog, because I think there was some problem on the internet, then was rushing to go see the Three Kingdoms, so I gave up trying le. But now I'm back!!! Miss me? Awww, you guys must have missed me badly eh? Poor thing...
Yesterday we went shopping together to see if there's anything we need to buy for the HK trip. Then the guys so boliao, each buy a boxer, then chose the boxers for so long, like girls shopping like that.
Today is out last practice for concert trip. We didn't play very very well, but still quite ok. Haha, I came home and quickly pack my things and that stupid big cymbals which I have to carry it to airport tomorrow!
So guys, you won't be able to see my blog till 11th Nov. Because during these few days time, I will be in HK playing!!! Yeah! gotta wake up at 3.30am later... So... Buaiz!!!
Yesterday we went shopping together to see if there's anything we need to buy for the HK trip. Then the guys so boliao, each buy a boxer, then chose the boxers for so long, like girls shopping like that.
Today is out last practice for concert trip. We didn't play very very well, but still quite ok. Haha, I came home and quickly pack my things and that stupid big cymbals which I have to carry it to airport tomorrow!
So guys, you won't be able to see my blog till 11th Nov. Because during these few days time, I will be in HK playing!!! Yeah! gotta wake up at 3.30am later... So... Buaiz!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home