My Sixty-seventh Entry. Mood: Happy
Today at first want go BBDC sign up for basic theory with Zhiguan de, but he forgot to take his IC, so we went to watch movie again, The Forgotten. The movie was quite nice, but accept for the ending la, the ending abit dissapointing. I was having some cramp, so in the end right after the show, he asked me to go home :(. But he was abit sick too la.
Day 4 (10/11/2004):
I did not have breakfast, overslept. But heard that that morning's breakfast was delicious :(. Then we went to the HK Space museum to watch the HKCO practice. Their techniques were ofcourse very impressive, but too bad some of them think that it was too boring and fell asleep there. But I think it was very interesting, especially that they do not use cello or bass, but by original chinese "ge hu" and "di ying hu". The soloists do not sit at the front of the stage beside the conductor as what most CO do, but sitting on a higher platform of the stage. I don't know whether this applies for all their soloing songs, or is it only for that particular song la.
After that, we took some photograghs outside of the museum and proceeded to the Teddy bear Kingdom. Zhiguan asked me to make a bear for both of us so that we can have a "child" of our very own... Or was it that I heard wrongly? He and other guys went to the instrument shop, so they did not follow us. When I reached the Teddy bear Kingdom, I was so excited "making a baby" of our own, and thinking of giving it a name. When the bear was done, I was so proud of it and when Ah-heng took pictures of the other bears with mine, I just feel that my bear is the most outstanding one and felt so proud of it. Haha, feel like a real mum like that.
Then me, Angeline and Evelyn walked to the Harbour Center, which consists of 700 over departments, one of the largest shopping center in HK. This was where the nightmare begun. I was talking over the phone with Zhiguan discussing how to meet them later on, and they said that they will be leaving the instrument shop soon. He became the middleman of the guys, and I became the middlewoman for the girls. I can feel that he was very pekchek asking the guys about their schedulle because the guys keeps giving him lots of dilly-dallying answers. I was abit pekchek too because I do not know what to tell them and whether or not to continue our shopping. In the end, the guys said that they will give us a call when they are done. So we went shopping ourselves first. It has been a very long time since I called them up again, and found out that they were still at the instrument shop! But they said they are leaving soon and will be meeting us at Kwoloong control station. Actually, Im not sure whether is KCR or MTR. As we were about to leave the shopping center, Eve said that she wants to go to the toilet. And we waited for her for about 20 minutes! When she came back, she said that she met her friend, so chatted awhile. I know that the guys might be waiting for us already, but they everytime dilly-dally, so I'm afraid that even when we reached the destination, they might still be at the instrument shop lor. But as we came out, we were deciding whether to take cab or train. At first, I exclaimed: CAB. But when I thought over it, I know that Eve wants to try to take the train, and Angeline kept quiet, so I do not know whether she too wants to try the train, so I changed decision to train. We were desperately looking for the train station, we could not find MTR, but only KCR. This time, Zhiguan called me up and scolded us for still at the shopping center area. I was really really very pekchek that time that I wanted to tell Eve to take cab, but she seemed so excited looking for train and as if telling me and Angeline to trust her that we will find the train soon. Finally, we found train, but it was KCR. Zhiguan over the phone asked me where were we, I told him that we were at the KCR (just two stops away from Kwoloong station). Just before I could even say "just two stops away", the phone reception was being cut off. I kept shouting and shouting but only can hear him saying "hello, hello". I finally hung up the phone, really very angry that time, but don't know for what. Maybe because of why I did not insist to take cab in the very first place. When we came out of the KCR, we did not see the guys. I know that we have took the wrong train. It should be the MTR. Anyway, we alighted and I know that the guys were angry and worried for us, I can hear them scolding vulgur words over the phone. I was really really upset. When we came out of the KCR, I still wanted to take cab, but Evelyn was still so enthusiastic of walking and finding route to look for them, but by that time, I was too angry to say anything else. They like to walk, walk la!!! We had really really a very hard way to reach them, there were SO many exits for just one Kwoloong MTR station, and the people there were extremely dense that time, people squeezing all over. Finally, we saw the guys. I was still angry to say anything that time. I hate myself for not being decisive to take the cab initially, and I heard people scolding us.
Soon, I cooled myself down and apologised to Zhiguan, as I was the one who made him worried first. So we continued walking at the Ladies' Street. We then saw a set of chinese chess, a very beautiful one, similar to the one we saw at Suntec which costed about S$199. But there, it was selling HK$238, and we managed to bargain till HK$200 (S$40+). Moreover, I think that the material was much better that the one in Suntec lor. Without any further delay, Zhiguan agreed and forked out his money without caring anything else, and bought that set. As we walked down, we saw the same set... This time with box! We asked the lady about the price, and she said HK$400. Oh my goodness. We asked how about $200, she said "ofcourse not". She gave us $350, then we turned and walk away. We felt abit curious of why there was a box for the set and not the set that we bought? So we went back to the shop where it sold us the chess. She said that there wasn't any box which came along, but she can sell us the box which she contained for "wei qi". Me and Zhiguan was suprised because the box was writtened "Chinese chess", and that the lady actually put "wei qi" in it. DUHZ. Well, the box was very much more gorgeous than the one we saw earlier on, with the box which sold for $400. Because the box we saw earlier on was actually made of paper-like material, and seemed to get torn very easily. This box "for weiqi", is a wooden one with a lock! Looked so beautiful lor! And you know what? The lady sold the box to Zhiguan for just HK$10 (S$2+)! Wah, Zhiguan was over to the moon lor. And the chess fit PERFECTLY WELL into the box. Just too perfect! I really envy him very much to have that set of chess...
Soon, we went back to our hostel and they were having party of the last night. Angeline came and talked to me, she said that actually that afternoon, everything will be alright if we took cab, because Des was quite unhappy about it too, and moreover, Angeline that afternoon indeed wanted to take cab de, but just that she didn't dare to say out anything! Oh man!!! I really wished to bang my head onto the wall! EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF WE TOOK CAB! I was so so so regret for everything, and why do Angeline did not tell me earlier? I'm really really sorry about my decision, making Des to be so upset and pulled Angeline along too. Its my fault. Haiz. Sorry. Ok, that night, at the hostel corridor, all the guys went totally drunk. Kaoz. All of them lor. And I just went to bed after taking some of their photos and videos.
Ok, thats all for today!
Yeah, tomorrow last day le...
Day 4 (10/11/2004):
I did not have breakfast, overslept. But heard that that morning's breakfast was delicious :(. Then we went to the HK Space museum to watch the HKCO practice. Their techniques were ofcourse very impressive, but too bad some of them think that it was too boring and fell asleep there. But I think it was very interesting, especially that they do not use cello or bass, but by original chinese "ge hu" and "di ying hu". The soloists do not sit at the front of the stage beside the conductor as what most CO do, but sitting on a higher platform of the stage. I don't know whether this applies for all their soloing songs, or is it only for that particular song la.
After that, we took some photograghs outside of the museum and proceeded to the Teddy bear Kingdom. Zhiguan asked me to make a bear for both of us so that we can have a "child" of our very own... Or was it that I heard wrongly? He and other guys went to the instrument shop, so they did not follow us. When I reached the Teddy bear Kingdom, I was so excited "making a baby" of our own, and thinking of giving it a name. When the bear was done, I was so proud of it and when Ah-heng took pictures of the other bears with mine, I just feel that my bear is the most outstanding one and felt so proud of it. Haha, feel like a real mum like that.
Then me, Angeline and Evelyn walked to the Harbour Center, which consists of 700 over departments, one of the largest shopping center in HK. This was where the nightmare begun. I was talking over the phone with Zhiguan discussing how to meet them later on, and they said that they will be leaving the instrument shop soon. He became the middleman of the guys, and I became the middlewoman for the girls. I can feel that he was very pekchek asking the guys about their schedulle because the guys keeps giving him lots of dilly-dallying answers. I was abit pekchek too because I do not know what to tell them and whether or not to continue our shopping. In the end, the guys said that they will give us a call when they are done. So we went shopping ourselves first. It has been a very long time since I called them up again, and found out that they were still at the instrument shop! But they said they are leaving soon and will be meeting us at Kwoloong control station. Actually, Im not sure whether is KCR or MTR. As we were about to leave the shopping center, Eve said that she wants to go to the toilet. And we waited for her for about 20 minutes! When she came back, she said that she met her friend, so chatted awhile. I know that the guys might be waiting for us already, but they everytime dilly-dally, so I'm afraid that even when we reached the destination, they might still be at the instrument shop lor. But as we came out, we were deciding whether to take cab or train. At first, I exclaimed: CAB. But when I thought over it, I know that Eve wants to try to take the train, and Angeline kept quiet, so I do not know whether she too wants to try the train, so I changed decision to train. We were desperately looking for the train station, we could not find MTR, but only KCR. This time, Zhiguan called me up and scolded us for still at the shopping center area. I was really really very pekchek that time that I wanted to tell Eve to take cab, but she seemed so excited looking for train and as if telling me and Angeline to trust her that we will find the train soon. Finally, we found train, but it was KCR. Zhiguan over the phone asked me where were we, I told him that we were at the KCR (just two stops away from Kwoloong station). Just before I could even say "just two stops away", the phone reception was being cut off. I kept shouting and shouting but only can hear him saying "hello, hello". I finally hung up the phone, really very angry that time, but don't know for what. Maybe because of why I did not insist to take cab in the very first place. When we came out of the KCR, we did not see the guys. I know that we have took the wrong train. It should be the MTR. Anyway, we alighted and I know that the guys were angry and worried for us, I can hear them scolding vulgur words over the phone. I was really really upset. When we came out of the KCR, I still wanted to take cab, but Evelyn was still so enthusiastic of walking and finding route to look for them, but by that time, I was too angry to say anything else. They like to walk, walk la!!! We had really really a very hard way to reach them, there were SO many exits for just one Kwoloong MTR station, and the people there were extremely dense that time, people squeezing all over. Finally, we saw the guys. I was still angry to say anything that time. I hate myself for not being decisive to take the cab initially, and I heard people scolding us.
Soon, I cooled myself down and apologised to Zhiguan, as I was the one who made him worried first. So we continued walking at the Ladies' Street. We then saw a set of chinese chess, a very beautiful one, similar to the one we saw at Suntec which costed about S$199. But there, it was selling HK$238, and we managed to bargain till HK$200 (S$40+). Moreover, I think that the material was much better that the one in Suntec lor. Without any further delay, Zhiguan agreed and forked out his money without caring anything else, and bought that set. As we walked down, we saw the same set... This time with box! We asked the lady about the price, and she said HK$400. Oh my goodness. We asked how about $200, she said "ofcourse not". She gave us $350, then we turned and walk away. We felt abit curious of why there was a box for the set and not the set that we bought? So we went back to the shop where it sold us the chess. She said that there wasn't any box which came along, but she can sell us the box which she contained for "wei qi". Me and Zhiguan was suprised because the box was writtened "Chinese chess", and that the lady actually put "wei qi" in it. DUHZ. Well, the box was very much more gorgeous than the one we saw earlier on, with the box which sold for $400. Because the box we saw earlier on was actually made of paper-like material, and seemed to get torn very easily. This box "for weiqi", is a wooden one with a lock! Looked so beautiful lor! And you know what? The lady sold the box to Zhiguan for just HK$10 (S$2+)! Wah, Zhiguan was over to the moon lor. And the chess fit PERFECTLY WELL into the box. Just too perfect! I really envy him very much to have that set of chess...
Soon, we went back to our hostel and they were having party of the last night. Angeline came and talked to me, she said that actually that afternoon, everything will be alright if we took cab, because Des was quite unhappy about it too, and moreover, Angeline that afternoon indeed wanted to take cab de, but just that she didn't dare to say out anything! Oh man!!! I really wished to bang my head onto the wall! EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF WE TOOK CAB! I was so so so regret for everything, and why do Angeline did not tell me earlier? I'm really really sorry about my decision, making Des to be so upset and pulled Angeline along too. Its my fault. Haiz. Sorry. Ok, that night, at the hostel corridor, all the guys went totally drunk. Kaoz. All of them lor. And I just went to bed after taking some of their photos and videos.
Ok, thats all for today!
Yeah, tomorrow last day le...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home