My Sixty-eighth Entry. Mood: Sianz
Today woke up at 8am+ for awhile, somebody called me, I thought is who, yuan lai is Angeline. She ask me I'm going for the talk or not. Duh, she can ask Zhiguan de what... Spoil my beautiful dream la... Haha, just joking. Today whole day was very boring, looking for jobs on newspaper, but still don't know what to do. Then watch "Ren Wo Ao You" last episode, erm, quite ok, but the ending abit hung in the air leh... LOL.
Day 5 (11/11/2004):
That day, we woke up at around 9am and had our breakfast. The breakfast was about the same as what we ate at the first morning, but just that they changed the ham to bacon, which tasted quite salty leh.
Then very soon, we boarded the bus and headed to the airport liao. So soon... When we reached the airport, me and Angeline did not forget the promise of what Chuan Cheng gave. He said he will be buying us present at HK, but until that time, we still has not come to mind of what we want. At the airport, we were rushing to look our perfect gifts for ourselves. Think Angeline bought a kind of sweet which her cousin/friend asked her to. As for, me, I was looking for some gifts which I can bring back for my parents but could not find any. I chose a set of porceline tea set, and when Chuan Cheng saw what I wanted, he just immediately passed me the money and settled everything. Wah, like that also can.
Then again, the guys were dilly-dallying choosing things at the airport again. The rest has booked in! Haiz... They were so slow... All the time... Then finally, we sat in the plane and flew for a few hours. We were so delighted when we reached Singapore again! Home sweet home leh. and when we checked out, AGAIN, the guys were stucked in the wine shop choosing their bottles of drink while the others has already reached the belt collecting their luggages... #_#"" Before I even collected my luggage, I saw my parents standing outside the glass waving at me. :) Then I collected my luggage, saw Zhiguan's aunt, uncle and his two small cousins, I said "hi" to them and headed to my dad's car. :)
End of story!
Tomorrow will be going shopping with my mum, and then during evening will go to Ah-Heng's chalet. Don't know want to stay overnight or not leh.
Day 5 (11/11/2004):
That day, we woke up at around 9am and had our breakfast. The breakfast was about the same as what we ate at the first morning, but just that they changed the ham to bacon, which tasted quite salty leh.
Then very soon, we boarded the bus and headed to the airport liao. So soon... When we reached the airport, me and Angeline did not forget the promise of what Chuan Cheng gave. He said he will be buying us present at HK, but until that time, we still has not come to mind of what we want. At the airport, we were rushing to look our perfect gifts for ourselves. Think Angeline bought a kind of sweet which her cousin/friend asked her to. As for, me, I was looking for some gifts which I can bring back for my parents but could not find any. I chose a set of porceline tea set, and when Chuan Cheng saw what I wanted, he just immediately passed me the money and settled everything. Wah, like that also can.
Then again, the guys were dilly-dallying choosing things at the airport again. The rest has booked in! Haiz... They were so slow... All the time... Then finally, we sat in the plane and flew for a few hours. We were so delighted when we reached Singapore again! Home sweet home leh. and when we checked out, AGAIN, the guys were stucked in the wine shop choosing their bottles of drink while the others has already reached the belt collecting their luggages... #_#"" Before I even collected my luggage, I saw my parents standing outside the glass waving at me. :) Then I collected my luggage, saw Zhiguan's aunt, uncle and his two small cousins, I said "hi" to them and headed to my dad's car. :)
End of story!
Tomorrow will be going shopping with my mum, and then during evening will go to Ah-Heng's chalet. Don't know want to stay overnight or not leh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home