Thursday, November 18

My Sixty-ninth Entry. Mood: Happy

Hey! Haha, sorry last night I never blog because I went to chalet!!! Wah, was the most memorable chalet in my whole life because we wanted to put rocket de, then end up all 10+ of us layed on the ground watching the stars at around 1am like that. Suddenly, we saw a shooting star! It might be quite normal to you guys, but the shooting star was real big!!! Then it flew very beautifully over the sky, relatively slow somemore! Then it was so big, it has a really long tail too! And if I'm not wrong, its abit orange colour like that. It flew past for about 3 seconds, and thats considered very long for a shooting star, right? After that, we continued laying down, and saw 2 or three shooting stars again, but it was really very small and very fast. Not as nice as the first one that we saw.

Then we tried to put the rockets, but the stupid wind, stupid lighter and the stupid sparklers just cant work together. The wind is too big, the lighters are lousy, and the sparklers were kinda spoilt. Haiz, end up the rockets at most can spin on the ground only. Then we talked through the night till morning.
By the way, yesterday went shopping with my mum earlier on, so long never shop with her liao, hehe. But we only shopped for a while, and she went home and I went to chalet le.

Today reached home at about 10am, then slept till about 4pm. Then I see see what my sister bought for me at Myanmar because she just came back from there today. So she gave me a bag and a pen, made of wood.

K la, nothing to say le leh... Tomorrow is SPCO camp, don't know want to go or not. Might be going if I free lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home