Sunday, November 21

My Seventy-first Entry. Mood: Happy

Heyo guys! Miss me these days again? Hahaha... Wondering why I did not blog again last night? Thats because I was at SPCO camp la... Last night the whole CO chatted and sorted many things out. :) Then we played blackjack, at first I lose one, then I win back... *phew*... By the time end of playing, it was around 6am plus le... Then we sleep.

We slept till 11.30am like that, and I went to eat Long John's Silver with the others then went home.

At home, I slept again until 5.30pm, my sister woke me up saying that her fiance's parents came our home liao, but I heck care, continued to sleep. Then I woke up at 6pm, i jumped up recalling that I'm having swimming class today! So I rushed out, say "hi" to Leo's parents, and went off for my swimming class.

Today swimming class not many people, because it was raining before. Haiz, think the instructor was very chim xim for the class already because the class everytime attendance very poor, then I am quite frequent as his student, he was so paiseh that he always couldn't find a partner for me because other girls are always not here. Haha, relax teacher, don't feel bad, I'm alright.

K la, just watched the DVD shich my sister bought back from overseas... Toy Story2. Ok la, not bad lor. :)

Yeah, tomorrow going PS with Zhiguan to watch Mayday, Wu Yue Tian! They going PS for singing cum autography session ba... He like Mayday so much, so I going with him lor, anyway their songs really not bad also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home