My Seventy-second Entry. Mood: Happy
Wah, today I woke up very late... 1pm+ leh! Then suddenly realised that the Leo is in our house... AGAIN. Haha... They realised that mum did not cook their lunch, so they went out for their lunch together again...
Then I got prepared and went to school to meet Zhiguan. At first when I reached there I wanted to buy Cold Chocolate with Whip Cream one, but the cafe didn't open leh. :(. Then Zhiguan came out from his lab and fetch me, and I saw Xingzuan and Kaixian. They were printing the report, and Zhiguan was playing games.
Then we were on our way to PS, meet Zhiguan's brother at Outram, and we went together. Wow, many people there... We managed to enter the external range priority, but one album can only limit to one person, so only Zhiguan went in, me and his brother waited outside. The "concert" supposed to start at 6.30pm, but they only reached at 7pm. We bought tickets to watch "taxi" movie at 7.30pm. Haiz, so only heard 3 songs la, Xi You Ji, Xiao Hu shi and Hokkien song, Pun Sou Qia.
Then we went to see the movie... Quite nice, very funny, laugh until stomachache. Where got a police so stupid de... Wonder how he passed his Academy one. Haha.
After the show, we immediately rushed to the Mayday place, too bad they have finished singing le. But luckily they were helping fans to sign autograph, and were about to finish signing, so we just queued up for a while and got their autograph. Zhiguan was so happy. Soon after that we went home.
Tomorrow we will be going shopping again. :)
Then I got prepared and went to school to meet Zhiguan. At first when I reached there I wanted to buy Cold Chocolate with Whip Cream one, but the cafe didn't open leh. :(. Then Zhiguan came out from his lab and fetch me, and I saw Xingzuan and Kaixian. They were printing the report, and Zhiguan was playing games.
Then we were on our way to PS, meet Zhiguan's brother at Outram, and we went together. Wow, many people there... We managed to enter the external range priority, but one album can only limit to one person, so only Zhiguan went in, me and his brother waited outside. The "concert" supposed to start at 6.30pm, but they only reached at 7pm. We bought tickets to watch "taxi" movie at 7.30pm. Haiz, so only heard 3 songs la, Xi You Ji, Xiao Hu shi and Hokkien song, Pun Sou Qia.
Then we went to see the movie... Quite nice, very funny, laugh until stomachache. Where got a police so stupid de... Wonder how he passed his Academy one. Haha.
After the show, we immediately rushed to the Mayday place, too bad they have finished singing le. But luckily they were helping fans to sign autograph, and were about to finish signing, so we just queued up for a while and got their autograph. Zhiguan was so happy. Soon after that we went home.
Tomorrow we will be going shopping again. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home