Tuesday, November 30

My Eightieth Entry. Mood: Happy

Finally I today happy le. At first morning very bored de, then suddenly recieved Angeline's message saying that Jurong East Delifrance is recuiting people. So I promised her that I will go down and take a look and will conveniently look for her at her work place too. After I bathed, I ate my lunch and went down.

When I reached there, I saw the manager himself clearing the tables. Haiz, then there were so many customers, and only one crew at the counter who is as well preparing the breads. Haiz, no wonder they are looking for people. I filled in the form, and waited for them to finish serving the customers. But seems that they couldnt find any time for me. There were so many customers taking orders, and all the tables were in a mess. No one, but no one, was free for any minute to clear the tables. So I waited for the naggy customers to finish their orders, so that the manager will approach me. But I waited for around 20 minutes, then the manager suddenly approach me. Rushing, he quickly asked me what are the days which I can't work per week. After telling him, he just said ok, and will call me in few days time, and he has to go. I don't blame him, as I can see they are really very shorthanded.

After that, I went up to look for Angeline. She is not only very "eng", but was super super "eng" that time lor. We chated for hours plus, until her collegue asked her to go in. Haha, so paiseh disturb her during her work.

When I got home, I realised that my nephew came to my house, and not only that, he even drew my library book!!! -___-" Hmm, nvm la, suan le.

Think I will be doing the Delifrance despite of its super low pay, because it is very near to my home, and the time is very flexible, as what I always wished. You all might think I'm silly or stupid, but its better for me to stay at home whole day without earning any pocket money. After I finished my BM course and got the certificate, I will quit the job, which is just a few months time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home