Tuesday, November 30

My Seventy-ninth Entry. Mood: Sianz, tired

This is a second consecutive day which I'm so sianz. Erm, how should I put it? I went for an interview early in an afternoon at Harper Road. For those who knows this place, should pity me very much. I had a hard time finding this very unfamilar place, and which I took bus somemore. The bus went over shot and I had to walk under the big hot sun between the construction site and the industries. I can see the building which I'm supposed to go, but there were too many blockages. I have to walk a big round here and there, and many routes were still blocked. After a hard time, I finally reached the place. Its Diamond Industries. I managed to fill up the form completely although the pen is lack of ink. The interview went perfectly smoothly, so smoothly that the managers asked me to start work on the day after next. However, as I walked out, I think that the job is impossible for me because they only allow 2 days off per week, and I will be having night classes 3 times per week and a Hsinghai and swimming lesson on Sunday. The work they gave might need me to work on public holidays, and even Chinese new year, a bigger problem is that the working time is till 9.30pm. How am I able to attend all my lessons? So I think I will be calling them up and reject the job offer liao.

As I walked out of the building, I find that I'm lost again. So I just continued my way to walk out of the estate, and saw a bus stop, and simply find a bus which is nearest to any MRT, which I found out it's Hougang. Not long after I boarded the bus, I called Zhiguan and was so happy an relieved that he is eating alone at Hougang central. Haha. So I went to meet him too. This really brightens my day abit, after all the fustrations during the early afternoon. We went to library, as he claimed that he wants to borrow story books. So I went in with him, and browsed some books, and found out that some story books are indeed quite nice. I have not been reading story books for some donkey years time. This time, I borrowed a chinese book, some sort of love novels la.

The story mentioned the lead role and his sister, which reminds me of Zhiguan and his elder cousin (Kailing). I think they are totally the same as in Kailing will always suan and bully Zhiguan, and he will scold her back. Her cousin will became rough and they will start a mouth fight with each other playingly. But the elder one will still be so caring towards him and so concerned of him within her heart and will be so gentle to the him at times. So I think both of them are too alike as the story written le.

I read the book as on my way home with my walkman play Jay's "Qi Li Xiang" album.

Good night pals... Thx for reading my blog!

*I need a job which will definately not affect my studies time and can earn up to $500 per month at least. Any lobangs?*

4 Comments:

Blogger Angeline said...

qi qi... sorri leh... i will help u to keep a lookout... realli beri sorri...

9:38 AM  
Blogger QiQi said...

Haha, I know la, thx. Where have u been? I come online so many times but never see u, now u suddenly can put comment in my blog... eh u block me issit???

11:14 AM  
Blogger Angeline said...

no no no... qiqi... is bcos i move hse le mah... then my pc today den got internet loh... not i dun wan to online lah... dun say block u loh... i nvr even haf e chance to come online how to block u... :p...

1:00 AM  
Blogger QiQi said...

keke... ya hor...

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home