My Seventy-eighth Entry. Mood: Sianz, Exausted, Tired, Moody.
I just typed my blog and when published, the whole entry dissapeared. -_-.
Today was quite sian. Went Hsinghai finally but kenna scolding already. Think I really played badly today. But I'm going to work hard on it so that teacher might hear some improvments next week. Teacher also encouraged us to take the grade 8 percussion examinations. Haha, think I might go and take one or two years later la. Now really cannot make it.
Went swimming right after I reached home after Hsinghai. Today I swam last few ba. Think I swam badly lor. Sianz. No stamina la, but luckily still managed to swim within the given time. The cute girl got 263 for her PSLE. So happy for her. She is able to get into Nanyang Girls School as she wished as last year's cut off point for that school was exactly 263, moreover, she can add 3 more points to her results because she got distinction for her higher chinese. Haiz, so good.
Got home very exhaustedly. No mood for anything.
By the way, heard Jay's oncert for last night did not play the flute. Wonder was he too dissapointed for his performance during the first night therefore cut off the song. Hey Jay, don't feel bad, you are already quite good for other things le lor. Don't give up ok? We will give you a support. You learnt one week and can blow a song, I learn one week then finally got sound come out.
Today was quite sian. Went Hsinghai finally but kenna scolding already. Think I really played badly today. But I'm going to work hard on it so that teacher might hear some improvments next week. Teacher also encouraged us to take the grade 8 percussion examinations. Haha, think I might go and take one or two years later la. Now really cannot make it.
Went swimming right after I reached home after Hsinghai. Today I swam last few ba. Think I swam badly lor. Sianz. No stamina la, but luckily still managed to swim within the given time. The cute girl got 263 for her PSLE. So happy for her. She is able to get into Nanyang Girls School as she wished as last year's cut off point for that school was exactly 263, moreover, she can add 3 more points to her results because she got distinction for her higher chinese. Haiz, so good.
Got home very exhaustedly. No mood for anything.
By the way, heard Jay's oncert for last night did not play the flute. Wonder was he too dissapointed for his performance during the first night therefore cut off the song. Hey Jay, don't feel bad, you are already quite good for other things le lor. Don't give up ok? We will give you a support. You learnt one week and can blow a song, I learn one week then finally got sound come out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home