My Eighty-second Entry. Mood: Exhausted, Tired
*Yawn*... Very tired leh. Today whole day shopping, I did not do the shopping, as I followed my sister and my mother, plus gotta take care of my nephew behind them, as they were enjoying their shopping. #_#
Bth my nephew sia. Really very naughty. Run here run there. Buy him clothes hor, has to chase him around the shopping center, even 3 adults also cannot handle one kid. Then they have given up hope on him le, asked me to take care of him, then the rest of them walk infront see things, and I kept looking after my nephew. @_@ He keep doing stupid things lor.
Then I went home on my dad's car le. Luckily my dad was fetching us, or else I'm really dead beat le. After that, we da bao dinner home. When I reached home, a gal from Hsinghai messaged me, asking me if I'm going for meeting... Then I realised, Ya hor! Today got meeting! Sianz. So paiseh that I have cleanly forgot all about it. So Sorry... :(
After that chatting with Angeline online, then went see The Three Kingdoms, then back to comp, and now chatting with her again. :) Nitez~
(Xiao Jun Jun can ma??? Got mention leh...)
Bth my nephew sia. Really very naughty. Run here run there. Buy him clothes hor, has to chase him around the shopping center, even 3 adults also cannot handle one kid. Then they have given up hope on him le, asked me to take care of him, then the rest of them walk infront see things, and I kept looking after my nephew. @_@ He keep doing stupid things lor.
Then I went home on my dad's car le. Luckily my dad was fetching us, or else I'm really dead beat le. After that, we da bao dinner home. When I reached home, a gal from Hsinghai messaged me, asking me if I'm going for meeting... Then I realised, Ya hor! Today got meeting! Sianz. So paiseh that I have cleanly forgot all about it. So Sorry... :(
After that chatting with Angeline online, then went see The Three Kingdoms, then back to comp, and now chatting with her again. :) Nitez~
(Xiao Jun Jun can ma??? Got mention leh...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home