Sunday, December 5

My Eighty-forth Entry. Mood: Sad, Angry

Today watched Alexander. So long long show, nearly 3 hours. The show was abit profound, think only Zhiguan knows what the story is talking about. I really don't quite understand leh. What blood, pure blood, what your father his father, and still don't understand why he wanted to rule so many areas... Then we went walk walk looked for presents, but can't find one...

And as my parents were at Orchard too, Zhiguan and me went to meet our parents at Lido Isetan, and we were off to have dinner at Chinatown.Soon after the dinner, Zhiguan took the train straight back home, and my parents and I went to my uncle's house. We talked happily about many things.

After we went home, my sister got some madness, craziness, sickness again. I really cannot tahan her. Feel like giving her a slap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home