Wednesday, December 8

My Eighty-sixth Entry. Mood: Happy

Hmm, today is not as bad as I thought. I thought that I won't be able to reach my training place for the Delifrance thingy on time after my swimming lessons. But my teacher ended the class early, so phew, and the class today is not that tedious.

Actually today not much thing leh, abit rush lor, after go home bath, I went straight for the training liao. The training was not as bad either la. It was a class, not an individual training, so got people accompany me. Tomorrow test liao. After the test, I will be able to work as Delifrance staff immediately liao. ^_^ Then I will be able to wear that christmas hat liao! Then also will see Angeline everyday liao... Haha!

Tomorrow is our SPCO erhuists' big day. Its their competition!!! Good luck for them and all the best hor! I will be going down to support you all de.

Hmm, anyway hor, so good that Angeline finally can online again! And she also finally replied my tag le. ^_^"' Good luck for downloading the game... I will be waiting for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home