Wednesday, December 15

My Ninety-third Entry. Mood: Happy

Hallo! Today hor, I went to work again. That girl yesterday kept telling me, whenever there is a set meal, must make drink first, then soup. Today I do le hor, the manager say must make soup first, then do the drink. Hmm, don't know how to do leh. Paiseh to tell the girl that manager say must make soup first leh. Don't know why. Then the girl say the puffs must put in microwave to heat up, but the auntie say must put in oven to heat up. Aiyo, don't know how la. Very confusing leh.

By the way hor, today the manager accidentally broke two bowls at one go, then during afternoon, the auntie broke a glass... Then the manager came out to me and asked me jokingly: You broke one ah? Then I say: No no... Not me... Then he say: Haha, I know la. Very good hor? I see you two days liao you havn't broke anything yet, somemore you so new...

Then I don't know what to say le. I was thinking, what if now he say this, the next moment I broke something... Haha... Wonder what will be their reaction.

Then I went to school and met Evelyn and Angeline. Haiz, Angeline seemed so sad and troubled. I see her like that hor, really don't know how to console her leh. Desmond ah... It was just a very small misunderstanding, how come you can angry her for so long de? What is the thing that makes you so angry that you refuses to talk to her for so many days? Just tell her and scold infront of her if you want to lor. Just don't cold war with her... Very xin ku one...

Then so happy that Zhiguan sent me home again today. Then just now called him when I'm home and he on train. So glad that he did not want to put down phone as normal, but kept talking with me... Hehe. I mean, normally when he on train, I will call and ask him where is he, then he will reply me and we will hang up phone de.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home