My Ninety-first Entry. Mood: Happy, Tired
Hey hey! Today was my first day of work and school leh! Talk about work first lor. So excited wearing the uniform. Suddenly hear someone shouted "Qi-qi!!!" Then I looked up, it was Angeline. Quite happy to see her, but it was definately not a suprise, haha, don't know why. I wished to serve her, but I don't know what to do leh, only poured soup and water for her lor. Haha... But hor, during the lunch time peak period, it seemed like I din't know what to do anything or what, whereas the rest of my collegues were so busy that they had no time to tell me what to do. So during that period, I was just like a dummy standing there and blocking their way lor. Haiz, felt so sad and useless. But anyway, there is another chance given for me tomorrow! I must try my best to learn all the things!
Then I went to Raffles' Hospital for the typhoid jab.I waiting just a while only, then took the jab le, not pain la, just got some numb numb feelings. Hmm, the whole process was so fast I think it was just a waste of time and money for transport, but anyway is a must de, so like that lor.
Then I went to school to celebrate Ah-Heng's birthday. It was a suprise party for him, glad that he was happy, despite of the sabo of the cake on his face. Haha, looked so funny. Yinzhi actually pressed his whole head into the cake. Hai de all of us only has one small slice of cake only. Then I recieved a "Pure Milk" t-shirt for my birthday present. Thanks dude! It fits on me perfectly well!
Then we went foodcourt 2 for dinner. I was actually waiting for Shupei also... She is bring me some notes for me and my birthday present! The rest of them waited till BTH liao, so went back to CO room le. Then Shupei came. Thanks for the present leh, really very nice, especially the box. Hehe! :)
Erm, the class abit sian. The module was very tough and complicated. Everyone was disheartened. The moment teacher said he don't mind we sleep in the class, I see some of them dozing away immediately liao. Haha... But I also don't quite catch what the teacher was talking about, or you can say that I wasn't paying much attention either. :)
Now I'm home le. Just ironed my uniform for tomorrow again. Shit, so I will be missing out tommorow's swimming lesson liao. Haiz.
Then I went to Raffles' Hospital for the typhoid jab.I waiting just a while only, then took the jab le, not pain la, just got some numb numb feelings. Hmm, the whole process was so fast I think it was just a waste of time and money for transport, but anyway is a must de, so like that lor.
Then I went to school to celebrate Ah-Heng's birthday. It was a suprise party for him, glad that he was happy, despite of the sabo of the cake on his face. Haha, looked so funny. Yinzhi actually pressed his whole head into the cake. Hai de all of us only has one small slice of cake only. Then I recieved a "Pure Milk" t-shirt for my birthday present. Thanks dude! It fits on me perfectly well!
Then we went foodcourt 2 for dinner. I was actually waiting for Shupei also... She is bring me some notes for me and my birthday present! The rest of them waited till BTH liao, so went back to CO room le. Then Shupei came. Thanks for the present leh, really very nice, especially the box. Hehe! :)
Erm, the class abit sian. The module was very tough and complicated. Everyone was disheartened. The moment teacher said he don't mind we sleep in the class, I see some of them dozing away immediately liao. Haha... But I also don't quite catch what the teacher was talking about, or you can say that I wasn't paying much attention either. :)
Now I'm home le. Just ironed my uniform for tomorrow again. Shit, so I will be missing out tommorow's swimming lesson liao. Haiz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home