Friday, December 10

My Eighty-eighth Entry. Mood: Overjoyed!

Hey hey!!! Today I woke up at 11am+, and then that silly boy came to our house again. Today is the day where my family celebrates my birthday for me... They planned to go to the Japanese restaurant...

So I just played MS while waiting for Zhiguan to come at 5pm+. So glad that I had gained one more level at last. Then he came liao, and played with my nephew. Both of them seemed very "click" lor... So "click" that they do so many stupid things made me buay tahan. Haha... Then he gave me my birthday watch. Wah... It was really really very beautiful lor. Actually this model, I've seen it before and told myself that I wouldn't mind to have this watch though its not analog one. Because its really too nice liao. I was SO suprised that he actually bought this for me... ^_^

So then we were off for Japanese meal liao. Most of the things there were raw, and are shell-seafood, which Zhiguan really don't like. I really wonder if he was full tonight, he doesn't seem to be eating anything lor. Eight of us ate a total of $326, and after discount, $280+. Wah... so expensive. Erm, bobian... The place quite high class, and my brother-in-law got discount card, so go there eat lor.

Ok, now going watch The Three Kingdoms liao. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home