My Nintieth Entry. Mood: Happy
Today I celebrated my birthday most of the time at Hsinghai. Today teacher was still as fierce lor, then Jeremy was not around, so I in-charge. So jialat that one of our percussionist went to help out erhu section, another did not come, there were two new scores for new songs, and there came a new boy. Haiz, how come all fall on this particular day where its my birthday and that the sectional leader was not around?
Then went to Zhiguan's house. Yesterday he said that he will be cooking for me, but I don't understand how come when I reach his house, I saw his father in the kitchen doing the works and he is accompanying in his room playing computer. Then after dinner I went home le lor.
Hmm, actually today is as normal hor? Duhz.
Then went to Zhiguan's house. Yesterday he said that he will be cooking for me, but I don't understand how come when I reach his house, I saw his father in the kitchen doing the works and he is accompanying in his room playing computer. Then after dinner I went home le lor.
Hmm, actually today is as normal hor? Duhz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home