My Ninety-second Entry. Mood: Sleepy
Yeah! Today I got help out more than yesterday in work leh! But except that I broke some cups and spilled some coffees, other than that, it was wonderful! Hope tomorrow will be as good as today. After tomorrow, there will be a break for me in work for two days.
Hmm, other than working today, I went Popular bookshop and bought some stationeries and headed back home. Nothing special at home leh, just that I just now playing game till now lor. Haha... So bored... Finally up one more level le. :)
Eh, my hundredth entry is coming soon leh. What should I write leh??? Any suggestions?
*I know Vic will sure tag something for me de. Hehe! :)*
Hmm, other than working today, I went Popular bookshop and bought some stationeries and headed back home. Nothing special at home leh, just that I just now playing game till now lor. Haha... So bored... Finally up one more level le. :)
Eh, my hundredth entry is coming soon leh. What should I write leh??? Any suggestions?
*I know Vic will sure tag something for me de. Hehe! :)*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home