My Ninety-forth Entry. Mood: Happy, Sleepy
Today woke up so late, think about 12pm+. Played game awhile and went for swimming lesson. Haiz, teacher say that next week we will be having a presentation about anatomy thingy. Don't know what's that, don't know how. Then the class today still so playful, wasted my time. Should end at 3.30pm de, but in the end ended at 4pm like that. Cos they kept talking and playing, not serious.
Anyway, later on I went to school for lesson. Today's lesson was a suprise for me personally, cos I did not feel sleepy in class! As normally I will definately feel like sleeping de.
Ok, gotta sleep now. Just finished watching The 3 Kingdoms, Zhu Ge Liang finally coming out liao. I have waited for so long lor.
Tomorrow going watch movie with Zhiguan. Yeah! Gotta go sleep now! Zzzz... Buaiz!
Anyway, later on I went to school for lesson. Today's lesson was a suprise for me personally, cos I did not feel sleepy in class! As normally I will definately feel like sleeping de.
Ok, gotta sleep now. Just finished watching The 3 Kingdoms, Zhu Ge Liang finally coming out liao. I have waited for so long lor.
Tomorrow going watch movie with Zhiguan. Yeah! Gotta go sleep now! Zzzz... Buaiz!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home