My Hundredth and first Entry. Mood: Haapy, Tired
Wow, what a day today! Went swimming in the afternoon, luckily it was not tiring lor. But, sway sway teacher asked me to prepare another presentation next week about EAR (expired air resucitation)... Huh... I alone leh... To the whole class... But anyway, heck care him and headed home le. How I wish I can have my own bicycle, so that I don't have to walk all the way from my house to the swimming pool every week, and can also ride it to work at JE Delifrance... Arghh... Earning hard for it...
Then went to school lor... Met Zhiguan awhile then went to class... So happy leh, though I was damn tired but suprisingly I still able to concentrate in class, haha... And very happy too, that one of my classmates gave me a christmas present! Wow! He said he was just having christmas shopping today and thought of giving me something because I helped him alot last semester... Duhz, did I help him much? And he even said because I'm one of his close friends... I was like... "???" Close? I hardly know him leh... This makes me feel so guilty leh... Think I have to buy him something in return...
Hmm, Wenhao asked me to look for panlid for him, erm, I will definately try my best as he has helped me alot in the game too. Once I got it, I will give him, no charges at all... :)
Just now saw the 3 Kingdoms... Whoa... Zhuge Kongming really impressive... Everyone! Dun siao siao with him k? Think he good to bully? Not at all lor!!!
Then went to school lor... Met Zhiguan awhile then went to class... So happy leh, though I was damn tired but suprisingly I still able to concentrate in class, haha... And very happy too, that one of my classmates gave me a christmas present! Wow! He said he was just having christmas shopping today and thought of giving me something because I helped him alot last semester... Duhz, did I help him much? And he even said because I'm one of his close friends... I was like... "???" Close? I hardly know him leh... This makes me feel so guilty leh... Think I have to buy him something in return...
Hmm, Wenhao asked me to look for panlid for him, erm, I will definately try my best as he has helped me alot in the game too. Once I got it, I will give him, no charges at all... :)
Just now saw the 3 Kingdoms... Whoa... Zhuge Kongming really impressive... Everyone! Dun siao siao with him k? Think he good to bully? Not at all lor!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home