My Hundredth Entry!!! Mood: Happy
I created a christmas tree on MS today. Quite nice, I liked it very much.
Today taiko practice KNS. Teacher abit pekchek, so must plan to have our practice on our own.
Then got to know some of my classmates better in class liao...
I very sian now cos today 100th entry, I wrote many things just now, then error in publishing. Now re-write again. #_#
Topic: FRIENDSHIPS
Many people thinks that friends are the ones who will be with you whenever you need a shoulder, and whenever you are in need. I don't totally agree with this. So there is no such word as "betray" in my mind (but I don't know about others la). They can't be with you all the time, as you must have understanding and trust, anyway true friends will have the same way of thinking one. But when they know that you are having a problem, trust them that they will come to you once they are able to, and they will definately will. If they told you a secret which is then found out by everyone else one their own, he/she will definately accuse you first, but don't be dissapointed with them that they do not trust you. Understand their situation and if they are your true friends, they will come back to you and trust you that you did not do it eventually. If they leaked your secret, trust them that they have their own reasons and you don't even have to ask why they are doing so. If they do not want to tell you their secret, understand them and let them be, they has their reasons, don't bug them, and it doesnt mean that they don't trust you anymore.
There are two friends of mine that I must mention:
Today taiko practice KNS. Teacher abit pekchek, so must plan to have our practice on our own.
Then got to know some of my classmates better in class liao...
I very sian now cos today 100th entry, I wrote many things just now, then error in publishing. Now re-write again. #_#
Topic: FRIENDSHIPS
Many people thinks that friends are the ones who will be with you whenever you need a shoulder, and whenever you are in need. I don't totally agree with this. So there is no such word as "betray" in my mind (but I don't know about others la). They can't be with you all the time, as you must have understanding and trust, anyway true friends will have the same way of thinking one. But when they know that you are having a problem, trust them that they will come to you once they are able to, and they will definately will. If they told you a secret which is then found out by everyone else one their own, he/she will definately accuse you first, but don't be dissapointed with them that they do not trust you. Understand their situation and if they are your true friends, they will come back to you and trust you that you did not do it eventually. If they leaked your secret, trust them that they have their own reasons and you don't even have to ask why they are doing so. If they do not want to tell you their secret, understand them and let them be, they has their reasons, don't bug them, and it doesnt mean that they don't trust you anymore.
There are two friends of mine that I must mention:
- Yiting - I've known her since K1. I have influenced her alot, and she too influenced me alot too. She was a famous ah-lian in school, and transformed into a hardworking girl, who also picked up piano and composing. I have also changed from a quiet, low profile inert girl, to a crazy and open talkative girl. We do not need to contact all the time, not even for the next 10 or 20 years. In my heart, she is always my best friend, and I know that I am too, her best friend. There will be no questions about our relationship and it will not change forever. Our feeling is mutual. I do not know about others, but for her, I have infinity trust on her.
- Wenhao - You will not imagine how close I am with him, even if you also has a good friend of an opposite sex. He is a guy who will come right infront of you, no matter how tired is he, or no matter whats the time, even 3 or 4am, unless he has something cropped up. I has the same way towards him too! Sometimes I really wonder whats the element which lead us to such extent. We had gone through many many ups and downs, and experienced many things. His goods and bads, my best and worst, we all know it inside out. Not even a word is needed and we will know what is on both our minds.
There are some people that I must mention as they are also there for me whenever I'm down, though they are not my best friends as above, but they are near to it already.
- Tianlye
- Angeline
- Xingzuan
- Weng Kwong

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home