Monday, December 20

My Ninety-eighth Entry. Mood: Happy

Haiz, today my sister talked very loudly with my mum until I woke up. Never sleep enough. Then soon after eating breakfast, I started playing game again, until that nephew came again. Haiz, made me bobian, he kept disturbing me, must switch off the computer. Then me, my mum and him go to IMM together, as I need a haircut. My mum asked me to go QB, but don't know IMM got or not, so just go with them lor, if don't have, I help them carry things from Giant. Suprisingly, have leh!!!

So I went lor. Long queue sia, high tech also, put money inside the machine and take card one. No cashier de leh. Then whenever a person enters they will say "Konichiwa!" Thats how I know QB is a Japanese company lor. Then I kept quiet all the way, just let the girl cut lor... In the end... Ok la... No comments... You all see will know lor... After that, I go meet them, saw that nephew sitting in the trolley... then the floor was rough, his head leaning against the trolley, so his head kept vibrating as the trolley moves... Aiyo, must be very pain, he kept leaning forward to sleep, seemed so uncomfortable...

Then quickly rushed home, cos tonight got lessons. Haiz, first lesson was alright. Second lesson hor... Really cannot make it leh. I really really had tried my very best leh! Tried very hard to listen to the lecturer, but the subject was really too too too complicating liao le... Halfway give up to listen le, anyway even if listens very hard also don't know what he saying. Sianz.

Tomorrow got swimming lesson, teacher giving small test. Then is my sister's wedding tomorrow!!! Finally she getting married le. Old virgin... :X So sorry to Zhiguan's brother, can't attend his concert, really very sorry, somemore last minute then tell... Paiseh sia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home