Tuesday, December 28

My Hundred and fifth Entry. Mood: Sian, Sian, Sian

Today is dear dear's birthday. This morning got work also, today very busy at Delifrance. After work, I was damn tired, but I wish to rush to school and meet Zhiguan. I quickly go to the shop and see whether the gundam model still there or not, luckily its still there lor... :) I have been saving hard for that model, but then I found out that I still have no enough money, despite my "hardwork". So I bobian, bought the smaller one, was abit sian myself already. So I quickly wrap the present up and rush to school...

When I open CO room's door, I saw him playing cello over there... Was very happy, and ran to him and passed him the present and said: Happy Birthday! But he didn't smile or what, just: Thank you, thank you. And then continued playing his cello. So I sat at one side and wait lor. Soon, he finally opening the present liao. After opening, the first thing he did was thinking the size of the gundam. He scared is the very small model one, which will not be very nice lor. He kept asking me how much, and was afraid that the price is not worth it or what lor. But is I willingly de ma.

Soon after, he has to go home liao, as he father asked him to go home early today de. So in the end I went to eat Mcdonalds with Angeline lor. When I go to class, from 6pm till 9.30, he did not message me a single thing or what lor. Finally, I SMSed him ask him is he home liao, he just replied: Ya. Then I asked him many questions and he just replied very short answers lor.

This night is exceptionally cold for me. Why did he treat me so coldly today? I went home and called him, found out that the gundam that I bought was indeed the small one. Then I hear him like don't feel like talking to me like that, so I said: you go do your things lor... And he just: Ok, bye bye. And hung up le.

Haiz, what have I done wrong? Actually today I wanted to blog something nice about me and him in blog de, like our memories and all... But... I don't know... What indeed is in his mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home