My Hundred and third Entry. Mood: Happy
YOZ!!! HOHOHO!!! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Wah, keep on happy these days... Today recieved quite a number of presents from people leh. Zhiguan treated me go see movie... Meet the Fockers... We went with Yinzhi, Sze Hui and Chuan Cheng. Haha, really a nice comedy la... Laugh until pengz... The baby super duper cute leh... See liao very buay tahan, especially when he say "Ass-hooool" Hahaha!
After the movie hor, I went back home and went to my Uncle's house for christmas dinner. Got turkey, salad, salmon, blognaise, lasagne, crab meat, fruits, agar agar, ice cream, log cake, and some other things la. Anyway, its a very very full night lor. Then we chatted and chatted, my aunties bought some crackers for us, then we go "pop pop pop", and see many little toys and goodies inside... Haha... Last time I remember when I was small, we exchanges presents one... This year, only one of my aunties bought us presents... So happy... She wrapped it up and gave me one which contains a t-shirt and a beautiful cup. Kinda touched lor. She is indeed very generous. Then I went into the toilet and saw a dart board, very nice, which belongs to my cousin. He said: give u lor. Haha, he said actually this was a present from my father long ago during christmas. Haha, then this christmas I'm taking it back... Wait till my sister move out liao hor, I will display this up in my room.
Then just now playing MS, Desmond gave me a suit, which requires level 30 la, I can keep it for future use... So happy!!! Thanks Desmond... This year I don't have a christmas card of my own, but recieved many presents, which really makes my day lor. Thank you all my families and friends... For some friends, I have bought something in return for you.
Once again, I here wish all my love ones a very merry christmas and wishing all your wishes come true...
P.S: Favourite christmas song: The Christmas Song
Wah, keep on happy these days... Today recieved quite a number of presents from people leh. Zhiguan treated me go see movie... Meet the Fockers... We went with Yinzhi, Sze Hui and Chuan Cheng. Haha, really a nice comedy la... Laugh until pengz... The baby super duper cute leh... See liao very buay tahan, especially when he say "Ass-hooool" Hahaha!
After the movie hor, I went back home and went to my Uncle's house for christmas dinner. Got turkey, salad, salmon, blognaise, lasagne, crab meat, fruits, agar agar, ice cream, log cake, and some other things la. Anyway, its a very very full night lor. Then we chatted and chatted, my aunties bought some crackers for us, then we go "pop pop pop", and see many little toys and goodies inside... Haha... Last time I remember when I was small, we exchanges presents one... This year, only one of my aunties bought us presents... So happy... She wrapped it up and gave me one which contains a t-shirt and a beautiful cup. Kinda touched lor. She is indeed very generous. Then I went into the toilet and saw a dart board, very nice, which belongs to my cousin. He said: give u lor. Haha, he said actually this was a present from my father long ago during christmas. Haha, then this christmas I'm taking it back... Wait till my sister move out liao hor, I will display this up in my room.
Then just now playing MS, Desmond gave me a suit, which requires level 30 la, I can keep it for future use... So happy!!! Thanks Desmond... This year I don't have a christmas card of my own, but recieved many presents, which really makes my day lor. Thank you all my families and friends... For some friends, I have bought something in return for you.
Once again, I here wish all my love ones a very merry christmas and wishing all your wishes come true...
P.S: Favourite christmas song: The Christmas Song

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home