My Hundred and forth Entry. Mood: Happy
Wah! Sunday over le, its monday tomorrow, also, it will be Zhiguan's birthday!!! Happy birthday my dear...
Today went Hsinghai, as conducter went back to China, we practiced ourselves lor. It was like, so boliao... Then Jeremy asked us to go for excursion today, go outside the temple opposite and watch the indians play their drums... Then he say wanna learn, and so hope we will learn also... Their drums abit complicated lor, got use fingers one ma... then our fingers flexibility like KNS like that, so we just took a glance and went inside again le, left Jeremy still watching lor.
As I went home waiting for bus at the bustop, I waited and waited for a very long time, but the bus has not arrived yet. Then when I see up the board, found out that the bus has changed route liao. #_#. So I dragged myself to the MRT lor. Slowly stroll stroll, see see things on the way... Then as I entered the MRT, I sat down and slept all the way to Jurong East.
Then as I reach home, my mum alone at home lor. That stupid girl don't know go where again. My dad overseas working... Haiz.
Today went Hsinghai, as conducter went back to China, we practiced ourselves lor. It was like, so boliao... Then Jeremy asked us to go for excursion today, go outside the temple opposite and watch the indians play their drums... Then he say wanna learn, and so hope we will learn also... Their drums abit complicated lor, got use fingers one ma... then our fingers flexibility like KNS like that, so we just took a glance and went inside again le, left Jeremy still watching lor.
As I went home waiting for bus at the bustop, I waited and waited for a very long time, but the bus has not arrived yet. Then when I see up the board, found out that the bus has changed route liao. #_#. So I dragged myself to the MRT lor. Slowly stroll stroll, see see things on the way... Then as I entered the MRT, I sat down and slept all the way to Jurong East.
Then as I reach home, my mum alone at home lor. That stupid girl don't know go where again. My dad overseas working... Haiz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home