Mood: Happy, Tired
YO GUYS!!! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May we have a prosperous year ahead! :) Now is new year liao, I will not put and count my entries in my every entry title liao... Why? Because I'm afraid one day I will lost count. LOL. Anyway its quite tiring for me to keep track on the numbers everyday la, somemore some numbers I don't know how to spell in words. Haha... Scared put wrong later paiseh sia...
K la, today went to work lor... Nothing special, just that manager today wear contact lenses, never wear spectacles liao. Hmm, and somemore hor... My collegues... I don't know is they don't trust me or what, they just don't let me touch some of the things leh... Everytime when I'm going to do it, they will come immediately and say: let me do it, you go do other things lor. Then I will go --> "...". I really want to learn lor, I keen on trying those things leh. They scared that I cant do properly lor. Even keying cashier, Even if they are very very busy, and when there were many customers waiting, nobody at the cashier, I hope to help them key lor, but once they see me there, they will put down their things and rush to me, ask me go do other things... #_# I really so lousy and useless meh? Hmph, anyway, I don't give a damn lor, soon I will be leaving that place liao. B)
Then when I reach home, soon after, I got ready to go to meet Zhiguan to go to his secondary school friends gathering. Haiz, I waited so long for him... Haiz, don't say le. Then when we reach there, we find the the place is actually quite luxurious lor. Haha, if got money, next time can plan BBQ there also... Its near clarke quay la. Hmm, that girl did not go la, somemore got see many shuai ges... Haha... Actually Zhiguan's guys mates all quite shuai lor. But all got bring their girlfriends also, and their girlfriends all very pretty also... Haiz... Left... me and him... Why like that? LOL... Just joking la. Zhiguan is the most shuai one of all, and I'm not that ugly also ba. :)
Then we quickly rush home, want to see The 3 Kingdoms... Then when I reach home, found that today never do the show. #_#. New Year Eve ma.
K la, today went to work lor... Nothing special, just that manager today wear contact lenses, never wear spectacles liao. Hmm, and somemore hor... My collegues... I don't know is they don't trust me or what, they just don't let me touch some of the things leh... Everytime when I'm going to do it, they will come immediately and say: let me do it, you go do other things lor. Then I will go --> "...". I really want to learn lor, I keen on trying those things leh. They scared that I cant do properly lor. Even keying cashier, Even if they are very very busy, and when there were many customers waiting, nobody at the cashier, I hope to help them key lor, but once they see me there, they will put down their things and rush to me, ask me go do other things... #_# I really so lousy and useless meh? Hmph, anyway, I don't give a damn lor, soon I will be leaving that place liao. B)
Then when I reach home, soon after, I got ready to go to meet Zhiguan to go to his secondary school friends gathering. Haiz, I waited so long for him... Haiz, don't say le. Then when we reach there, we find the the place is actually quite luxurious lor. Haha, if got money, next time can plan BBQ there also... Its near clarke quay la. Hmm, that girl did not go la, somemore got see many shuai ges... Haha... Actually Zhiguan's guys mates all quite shuai lor. But all got bring their girlfriends also, and their girlfriends all very pretty also... Haiz... Left... me and him... Why like that? LOL... Just joking la. Zhiguan is the most shuai one of all, and I'm not that ugly also ba. :)
Then we quickly rush home, want to see The 3 Kingdoms... Then when I reach home, found that today never do the show. #_#. New Year Eve ma.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home