Mood: Sick, Block nose, Headache
Today very sick. But got test this evening, so study whole day, until I go to school.
I just had my dinner, then I went downstairs and on my way walking to the bus stop. Suddenly, I saw my bus came... I ran and chased the bus. Then when I reached, I feel that my food inside my stomache is like throwing up like that. But its ok, so I sat down. On immediately the next stop, a guy came and sat beside me. His perfume is super super strong lor... Plus the bus shaking and shaking... I'm really suffocating!!! When the bus reaches Clementi, I prayed very hard for him to alight... At last! He alight le! I took a deep breath, feel not so dizzy anymore. Next moment, an Indian uncle came and sat beside me... The smell of their oil also unbearable lor... The moment I alight, I stood there for quite a long time, gasping for clean air... Wah... Free at last...
Then go class, take the quiz. When I came out, I hear them discussing, I found out that I missed a question!!! OMG!!! How? Then suddenly my friend say: choose 5 questions out of 7 leh. Then I say: Isit??? Wah... then ok lor... Heng sia...
K la, very headache liao. Going bed.
I just had my dinner, then I went downstairs and on my way walking to the bus stop. Suddenly, I saw my bus came... I ran and chased the bus. Then when I reached, I feel that my food inside my stomache is like throwing up like that. But its ok, so I sat down. On immediately the next stop, a guy came and sat beside me. His perfume is super super strong lor... Plus the bus shaking and shaking... I'm really suffocating!!! When the bus reaches Clementi, I prayed very hard for him to alight... At last! He alight le! I took a deep breath, feel not so dizzy anymore. Next moment, an Indian uncle came and sat beside me... The smell of their oil also unbearable lor... The moment I alight, I stood there for quite a long time, gasping for clean air... Wah... Free at last...
Then go class, take the quiz. When I came out, I hear them discussing, I found out that I missed a question!!! OMG!!! How? Then suddenly my friend say: choose 5 questions out of 7 leh. Then I say: Isit??? Wah... then ok lor... Heng sia...
K la, very headache liao. Going bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home