Mood: Tired
Heyo, sorry for the late blogging! Because just now watching The 3 Kingdoms. Tomorrow still got! Must watch!
Today lecture abit siao, keep on copying and copying the chemical strutures and reactions non stop. Going to faint man... Hmm, then went to Hsinghai. Conductor is back!!! When I walked near Hsinghai, I saw him standing outside the building, talking with Jeremy they all. Wah, suddenly got a voice inside me: My idol! Hehe, ya, Mr. Shen is my idol lor. He's back, from China la, cos few weeks before he went back awhile. Then to my suprise, not only he is back, Weiming, one of our percussionist buddies, is back too! Finally the practice today has brought back some sense of belonging liao. Haha. Anyway, the practice today is so KNS. Haiz, don't say le. Left 2 weeks only. Don't know how to perform like that.
Hmm, then after practice I rushed home for the show tonight, asking my dad to drive faster lor. Haha...
K la, sorry Angeline, when I'm back, it was just in time, 11.15, to watch The 3 Kingdoms, so once I'm home, I sat at the sofa, didn't on the comp, till the show ends, so you didn't find me in MSN. Tomorrow I will be home lor. Do look for me early ok? Because tomorrow also got the show. :)
Today lecture abit siao, keep on copying and copying the chemical strutures and reactions non stop. Going to faint man... Hmm, then went to Hsinghai. Conductor is back!!! When I walked near Hsinghai, I saw him standing outside the building, talking with Jeremy they all. Wah, suddenly got a voice inside me: My idol! Hehe, ya, Mr. Shen is my idol lor. He's back, from China la, cos few weeks before he went back awhile. Then to my suprise, not only he is back, Weiming, one of our percussionist buddies, is back too! Finally the practice today has brought back some sense of belonging liao. Haha. Anyway, the practice today is so KNS. Haiz, don't say le. Left 2 weeks only. Don't know how to perform like that.
Hmm, then after practice I rushed home for the show tonight, asking my dad to drive faster lor. Haha...
K la, sorry Angeline, when I'm back, it was just in time, 11.15, to watch The 3 Kingdoms, so once I'm home, I sat at the sofa, didn't on the comp, till the show ends, so you didn't find me in MSN. Tomorrow I will be home lor. Do look for me early ok? Because tomorrow also got the show. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home