Mood: Tired, So so
Today really nothing leh. Go Hsinghai hor, conducter still has not come back Singapore yet. So we practiced on our own again lor. After practice, we keng gai a while then went home lor. As simple as that. Today rain very big. Whole day sia, no stop. Right? Rainy day......
Hmm, this coming Thursday night got Hsinghai as well as my night class leh. How? Go which one? Haiz, really very difficult for me leh. Concert is coming le. 3 weeks left. Then school work also cannot miss one. HOW???
Erm, Delifrance today still hasn't call me yet, so I don't know when I still got work leh... They really don't want me liao isit??? Kaoz. Never mind. Anyway I won't stay long there either.
Hmm, this coming Thursday night got Hsinghai as well as my night class leh. How? Go which one? Haiz, really very difficult for me leh. Concert is coming le. 3 weeks left. Then school work also cannot miss one. HOW???
Erm, Delifrance today still hasn't call me yet, so I don't know when I still got work leh... They really don't want me liao isit??? Kaoz. Never mind. Anyway I won't stay long there either.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home