Wednesday, January 5

Mood: Sianz

Yoz. Today first thing go school is to go practice Taiko, but when I reached there, only me one person, Dance studio empty, and the storeroom door was locked. Kaoz. So finally I got the keys, and am the only one carrying out the instruments. When it was about to finish, Harrison finally came and helped out. Hmm, to day Taiko practice is so empty, luckily teacher did not get angry la, then they kept practicing the same old stupid rhythm lor.

After practice we went to FC2. There got a bazaar, got sell icecream, so me and Zhiguan bought one and we share lor. The icecream is quite nice and different from normal icecreams leh. Then went to lesson. Today practical. We actually ended quite early one, but because another teacher was doing a practical for us, as he promised us that he will be helping us to do it, end up we sat there and wait for the practical to complete. The teacher somemore still say, of not because of our this practical, he already can go home liao. Kaoz, as if we can go home earlier also like that.

After taking the report, I walked back to CO room. They were practicing Mo Li Hua, AGAIN. Everytime I walk inside, is this song one, don't know why. Then that Angeline complaining everytime when I was not around, she will be helping me play my Fei Tian's part. Aiyo, next time ask teacher to practice Mo Li Hua first, then followed by Fei Tian when I come lor.

Today never go home with Zhiguan, because Angeline and Desmond taking the same bus, so we take together lor. Haha, we were talking about going hairdressing. Hmm, some days later ba, when I'm got my pay.

While I was walking home, I met my friend and that's when I was talking with Zhiguan on phone. Then he kept following me when I was still talking on phone lor. I made signs to him saying that I'm going home, he no need follow me home, bye bye... But he just don't get it, and say never mind, never mind, I got nothing to do either. #_# Kaoz, really feel like strangling him lor. So I bobian, asked Zhiguan to hang up first. Then when I'm home, I called Zhiguan again, he was actually not happy about just now lor, because he actually called me, but I missed his call. Second time, I picked up but gotta hang up the phone because of another guy. Haiz, I really wasn't meant it lor. He really don't know how to be a human lor, I made signs liao but he still sticks to me, what can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home