Mood: So so
Today really whole day at home, play game, sleep, eat, watch tv... Then 5pm litat go to school for lesson.
The Polymer Physics subject really can kill me. I really don't understand the subject, then following week quiz liao. Sianz.
Hmm, the workplace still havnt call me leh, think I will be calling them up by tomorrow.
I got the ERS $400 liao.What should I do about it? Should I use it to buy my bicycle now? Or should I keep the money first?
The Polymer Physics subject really can kill me. I really don't understand the subject, then following week quiz liao. Sianz.
Hmm, the workplace still havnt call me leh, think I will be calling them up by tomorrow.
I got the ERS $400 liao.What should I do about it? Should I use it to buy my bicycle now? Or should I keep the money first?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home