Sunday, January 9

Mood: Tired, Happy

Eh-Oh guys... Today woke up at 12, then 12.30 Zhiguan called me to meet him for lunch. -_- Last minute. I went Hougang meet him and his brother, went to eat... Pizza at Pizza Hut!!! Wah, no money liao still eat great foods. Help...

Then we eat until super duper full... And then went shopping at Compass Point. I was looking for my bag, as my mum told me to buy one. She say I don't have bag which can carry go out gai gai for my own one. She still say all my bag cannot make it, very erxin and not nice at all. K lor, but since she like that say my taste, then I choose whatever bag also the same one ma, right?

Then we headed to his house, the first thing he did is collapse on his bed and slept away le. Then left myself there read notes and play game. Haha... Then his mum enter, called him up, and asked him: Oei, do you know Yingqi is here in our house or not? Why you still sleeping? Never treat her drink water also, only know how to sleep...

Hehe, suddenly feel abit happy.

Then we watched the Singapore VS Indonesia match... I see halfway nearly fell asleep sia. So boring. Haha, standard not as good as Brazil la... But at least they beat them 3:1... Quite happy for them and Singapore... :) We finally got cup again le!!! But till today, I still thinks the time when Fandi Ahmad is around that time, Singapore is the best. I won't forget that time everyone and the whole nation was actually cheering and discussing about it lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home