Saturday, January 8

Mood: Tired

Sorry just finished watching tv... The 3 Kingdoms... Wah, really very nice leh! Haha, very exciting...

Ok, by the way, today I whole day never go out, except when I went to buy my lunch: KFC!!! Me and my mum eat together lor, so long ever sit down and have a lunch with her le... Feeling quite good...

Suddenly, there came two little guests... Its my "nephews" again, the big one as usual, with his little brother... Walao, the small one super super damn cute sia... Eyes big big... Kinda got abit bias, treated the small one so good, then kinda fierce to the big one... Keke! But... really lor, very cute lor. But hor... They kept pressing the computer's on/off and restart button. The big one will keep scolding the small one, ask him not to press, but just after he told him not to press, he pressed it. -_- Then when I stop the small one from pressing, he will cry. Cry till like the whole world owe him like that. Haiyo, buay tahan... Haha. So I switched off the main switch, and let them press until they happy lor... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home