Mood: Exhausted!!!
Waliew...... What a tiring day for me... Last night actually did not sleep well, turn here turn there on bed, very late then fell asleep. Then this morning woke up relatively early for me. (10am la, considered early for Miss Engine).
Then go Hsinghai lor... Kaoz, the pieces are freaking tough!!! Then the tickets are so cheap somemore, but only 10% sold... HAIZ... If you guys are interested, please call: 97990896 to order your tickets now! Prices for the tickets are $8 and $12 respectively, held at Singapore Conference Hall. The pieces are: The COMPLETE SUITES of Chun, Xia, qiu, Dong (Four Seasons), and the COMPLETE SUITES of Dong, Nan, Xi, Bei, Zhong (East, South, West, North and Middle). What a night!!! Order now!!! Or you will sure regret!!! -_-.
After the practice, I went home, but not long after, I went to swimming lesson lor. Tired sia. Then the coach asked us to swim and swim, swim until like what... Then after the lesson whole body numb... Cannot walk properly somemore... Haiz, what a poor little Engine...
K la, life is not always so bad, at least when I got home, my mum prepared me delicious fish n chips!!! Mmmm... Very nice... Hehe!!!
Then go Hsinghai lor... Kaoz, the pieces are freaking tough!!! Then the tickets are so cheap somemore, but only 10% sold... HAIZ... If you guys are interested, please call: 97990896 to order your tickets now! Prices for the tickets are $8 and $12 respectively, held at Singapore Conference Hall. The pieces are: The COMPLETE SUITES of Chun, Xia, qiu, Dong (Four Seasons), and the COMPLETE SUITES of Dong, Nan, Xi, Bei, Zhong (East, South, West, North and Middle). What a night!!! Order now!!! Or you will sure regret!!! -_-.
After the practice, I went home, but not long after, I went to swimming lesson lor. Tired sia. Then the coach asked us to swim and swim, swim until like what... Then after the lesson whole body numb... Cannot walk properly somemore... Haiz, what a poor little Engine...
K la, life is not always so bad, at least when I got home, my mum prepared me delicious fish n chips!!! Mmmm... Very nice... Hehe!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home