Friday, January 14

Mood: Sleepy

Hihi... Sorry for the late blogging... AGAIN!!! Guess you all know why so late la, hor?

Hmm, today I stayed home to play game until the time when I needed to go to school. I helped Zhiguan's brother, Zhiyang, to collect firewoods in the game. Ever since last night, I heard him collecting firewoods in a quest. So today I thought that he might already have quite alot of them to complete the quest too. But... When I asked him today, he said he only has 7 leh... Erm, need 50 leh. Haha... So never mind lor, I helped him collected. Haha, so cute.

Then I went to school, meeting them at CO room, but before I reach there, they were already heading towards foodcourt without informing me liao. Hmm, never mind, so I caught up with them quickly lor. We went to foodcourt 7. Where is it??? Its at Staff center la, stupid... We reached there at 6.30, which is my class starting time lor. But I heck care la. Zhiguan say: Its a rare chance for us to have dinner together, unlike those Tsunami victims, they didn't even know that it was their last day with their loved ones... So, with this as the excuse, we tucked ourselves in heartily, and me, regardless of the class lor.

By the time I reach the class, it was already 7.30pm. 1 hour late sia... When I entered, the class was actually having a break, and teacher had actually finished his lesson liao. After break he was going to have a small revision with us. At 7.40, his revision started, and ended at 8pm. DUHZ... I attended a 20mins class only? Right after lesson, I called Zhiguan asking where is he, they just boarded the train lor, so has decided to wait for me to take train together at Buona Vista. Wah, I so big shot ah... :)

Then today Hsinghai... Erm, better abit lor, but is not the tough songs la, its more those easier ones, so better lor. But if is those tough songs hor... I don't know conductor today how la. After practice, I just rush home for the show lor. Luckily only late for not more than 10mins...

Oh, btw, I suddenly remembered what Angeline told me yesterday when we were walking together towards Dance Studio... Actually hor, I have the same kind of feeling lor, just that I never say only, and don't know who to say to either. But my main reason is not like yours la. Mine is what we had discussed during our first HongKong night. Hmm, I hope Zhiguan will "protect" me sometimes when needed ba...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home