Thursday, January 13

Mood: Headache

Actually both my eyes and head now very pain, cannot tahan, so I will just make it quick.

Actually today not much things la... My mum cooked chicken soup!!! So I rejected Angeline's offer to pei her for lunch, and stayed at home to eat lor. After eating, I was on my way to school...

When I reach the bus stop, there was a secondary school boy, carrying two school bags, anxiously walking here and there... His face seemed very worried and he was gazing far from the bus stop. Hmm, Doesn't seem like he is also waiting for bus... Suddenly, he looked at me in a helpless way and ask: Excuse me, can you help me to look after this bag? Its my friend's bag, he will be here shortly, and I have something on at home, I must rush back now, can? Please?

I see him like so harmless like that, so just agreed him and say no problem lor. Then I wait and wait, one 105 passed liao... Then I saw one boy wearing the same school uniform as the boy before, walking towards me alone. He seemed quite confused where is his friend and why am I with his bag. So I just said: Your friend had something on at home, he went back first liao. He asked me to look after your bag till you come, so I'm not sure whether he will be back or not. Then he say: Ok, thanks alot. He won't be back le. Thank you.

Then he go le. Strange leh. This kind of thing also happens... On me.

Then go to CO lor. Nothing much happens la. Kaixin and Nancy came le. Percussion got hope le. Then the whole day at CO actually quite boliao lor. Accept when they kick the Vending-money-eater. Haha... Then money came rolling out lor. Then Mr. Lee don't know, he go buy drink from that machine... Money kenna "eaten" liao. Then Ah-beng went to save his money back. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home