Friday, January 14

Mood: Excited

Guan Yu saved Huang Zhong's live... Huang Zhong, in return, saved Guan Yu's live. What righteous men they are!!! Sure both of them become good friends one. This is called real man kindship.

Im back!!! Indeed, they become one family liao. Huang Zhong came to serve Liu Bei liao. Paiseh, now still watching the show halfway.

Hmm, today I went meet my sister to esplanade to buy my dad's present lor. Hehe... Its a teddy bear which we create ourselves, just like what we did in HK at the Teddy Bear Kingdom. But hor, I find that here has more shirts and varieties than in HK leh!!! The birth cert can laminate one also... Most importanly, we can record our own personalised message and then put it in the bear, then when we press it, got the sound lor. Haha... So me and my sister sang birthday song and recorded inside... Hehe... Hope my dad like it!!!

Tomorrow we will be going to a vegetarian restaurant to celebrate my daddy's birthday! I will be the one paying lor, because today the teddy bear is my sister pay one. Erm, the restaurant very good one, you can pay whatever amount you like. But the restaurant is kinda high class, so lets be more reasonable lor. Our whole family including my brother-in-law is coming, so I think I will be paying around $50 ba. Think my "nephew" will be coming too ba.

Hmm, ok la, going watch tv again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home