Tuesday, January 22

<:"(

Nobody loves me
Everybody hates me
I'm gonna eat some worms
Big fat gooshy ones
Wee skinny ooshy ones
See how they wriggle and squirm

And you bite of the heads
And you slurp out the juice
And you throw the skins away
Nobody knows how I will thrive
On worms three times a day

First you get a bucket
Then you get a shove
Look how they wiggle and squirm
Down goes the first one
Up goes the second one
Hope they don't have germs

Long slim slimy ones
Short fat juicy ones
Itsy bitsy fuzzy wuzzy worms
Up goes the first one
Down goes the second one
And the juice go slurping down my throat

Long thin skinny ones
Slips down easily
Short fat juicy ones stick
Nobody loves me
Everybody hates me
I think I'm gonna be sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home