Monday, January 21

Mood: *^-^*

Yippee!!! Just finished watching The Golden Path, last episode. Haiz, I don't know what to say. I just think that Jin Long is really too kind hearted le and Kaijie is really too cruel le. 想不到他也会有这样的下场!!!So even if you are able to avoid all those people who wants you dead, you will still face your retribution.

Yesterday was a very happy day for me. It has been so so so long since I go out with Peng Peng together le!!! He asked me not to wake him up in the morning, cos he wants to sleep till bao bao... Suprisingly he woke up quite early by himself wor!!! Keke... So we went to AMK Hub to buy the smaller banana for Zofie, and bought a bag for normal outing for myself, and he also bought a keyboard to replace his spoilt one at home. ^^

Then the best part is... We were heading home, taking train from AMK to Dhoby Gaut, so that He can take the north-east line, and I can take my 502 back. But when we reached Novena, we suddenly thought of going Woodlands to take his 168 and my 187 back! He was abit pissed of the idea at first, but after my power of closing, he has agreed to alight the train and cross over the platform to board the train opposite back all the way to Woodlands!!! Muahaha... Suprisingly, Woodlands there got Pasar Malam! So we shopped at there awhile too, then go wait for our buses together again, as usual. Hehe... Yeah! Peng Peng is the best! ^^

Today went to office, finally finished most of my paper work. Then meet Shijun. He is just as amazing as usual. He bought a BRIGHT RED PANTS and said that its for CNY, and bought a casio baby-G watch too... -.- As for me, I tried many clothes but still do not dare to buy, cos I really don't know whether they suits me anot leh... Hmm...

Jun Jun is finally back home le. I think she totally forgets all about me, a "friend" whom will always be there to lend her my listening ears, and a shoulder to cry on (in the past), all these, after she has the possession of her new bf. 该打!!!

Currently I will be busying doing the CNY Ang Bao lanterns, so tomorrow might be heading to chinatown to buy the rest of the ingredients back, if I've got time. Haiz. Left 2 weeks only leh, dunnw can finish on time anot... smore hafta go AGM on this 28th le... *Worry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home