Mood: Yeah!
Hooray! Finally got my site up again le, with the layout I want... Hehe, I find the way out and did it all by myself de, li hai ba? The tiny javascripts are really forcing my eyes to pop out man!
Hmm, tonight's Golden Path at 9pm channel 8 must watch wor! Kaida finally confessed the truth to Jin Long le... Has waited for him to say it out for so long! Now, just before he die, then he is willing to say... Haiz... But I think Jin Long won't be able to do anything de la, cos no one will believe him de. :"(
But tonight me going to play squash leh, so think will be home after the show starts for sometime leh. Hmm... Hope Peng peng won't be going out today, and he would better stay home and help me watch sia. I have helped him to watch for the past 3 days le!! >:(
Later going to meet an orphan policy, whom I have tried to contact him nearly two consecutive years le. SMSed, snail-mail, calls, and still unable to contact him. Suprisingly, just now he SMSed me! At first I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me sia! He said he wanna meet me by today. Geez, wonder whats happening sia? Can't contact him for two years, and now he suddenly sms me say that he wants to meet me by today! Hmm??
This morning went for driving lesson man... I hope the teacher won't think that I'm hopeless la. Hope that I'm not his worst student of all man... Think I should be getting the hang of it le. Today was 3rd lesson only, hmm, when will I able to learn parking leh?
Hmm, tonight's Golden Path at 9pm channel 8 must watch wor! Kaida finally confessed the truth to Jin Long le... Has waited for him to say it out for so long! Now, just before he die, then he is willing to say... Haiz... But I think Jin Long won't be able to do anything de la, cos no one will believe him de. :"(
But tonight me going to play squash leh, so think will be home after the show starts for sometime leh. Hmm... Hope Peng peng won't be going out today, and he would better stay home and help me watch sia. I have helped him to watch for the past 3 days le!! >:(
Later going to meet an orphan policy, whom I have tried to contact him nearly two consecutive years le. SMSed, snail-mail, calls, and still unable to contact him. Suprisingly, just now he SMSed me! At first I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me sia! He said he wanna meet me by today. Geez, wonder whats happening sia? Can't contact him for two years, and now he suddenly sms me say that he wants to meet me by today! Hmm??
This morning went for driving lesson man... I hope the teacher won't think that I'm hopeless la. Hope that I'm not his worst student of all man... Think I should be getting the hang of it le. Today was 3rd lesson only, hmm, when will I able to learn parking leh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home