Sunday, January 13

Mood: A New Me with Old Memories

Geez, I was trying to change my blogskin at the qiqi.qqblogs.com, and I found out that it wasn't as easy as blogspot. Then I login my blogspot account, and realise that I had over 500 entries! So I thought, hmm, how can I just "erase" my 500+ memories just like that? It took me years to build that up too! So, I have merged the new posts from the qqblogs back to this old blog.

The greatest thing that has changed ever since my previous posts is my relationship. When Peng Peng said something a few days before while he was trying to console a friend about her relationship with his bf, he said: Aiya, when u find a guy one day whom you are happy with, talk serious matters regarding your future and does not quarrel over small matters, thats when u will realise that you have found your true love.

I recalled and find it makes alot of sense. But its not when u are happy with the partner, talk about marriage, and does not quarrel over small matters that makes u think that he/she is your true love. Its that if he/she is not the one, you wouldn't even dare to talk about marriage in the ist place, you feel insecure, and thus quarrel comes about, and ofcourse, feels scared and unhappy with him/her.

Disclaimer: These are just my point of view. Feel free to drop some comments if you have your special views. (Share share lah!)

The next thing about my last old post is my aunt. She has passed away 2 or 3 days after my last post le. So that was quite sometime ago liao.

Gtg brush teeth le. Good morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home