Mood: So-so
Very boring, very sianz, don't know why. Think I'm going to get rid them... Cos they are hindering all my stuffs... Or its actually myself whom should change?
Well, I'm actually very worried about my aunt. The cancerous cells are spreading le, and she is currently kinda in coma or somthing. Haiz. She actually cares for me very much since I was small. Today I went SGH to see her. Thought I would be able to see her, but her son (my cousin) blocked me and my parents out. He said its not the right time to see her now. She was asleep, and hopes no one will come see her. Ofcourse, me and my parents truly understand how he feels. My cousin's eyes seemed so tired and listless, I'm so worried about him... It seems like he is going to break down anytime. My dad also told me that my aunt is going at any moment le. So when my cousin blocked us out, I understand that things are really not good le. I'm so sad, yet I can't do anything, somemore if I visit her, I might be even disturbing her. I think all I can do now is pray hard, and try to "take care" of my cousins to make them feel better (though they are both my elder cousins).
Well, I'm actually very worried about my aunt. The cancerous cells are spreading le, and she is currently kinda in coma or somthing. Haiz. She actually cares for me very much since I was small. Today I went SGH to see her. Thought I would be able to see her, but her son (my cousin) blocked me and my parents out. He said its not the right time to see her now. She was asleep, and hopes no one will come see her. Ofcourse, me and my parents truly understand how he feels. My cousin's eyes seemed so tired and listless, I'm so worried about him... It seems like he is going to break down anytime. My dad also told me that my aunt is going at any moment le. So when my cousin blocked us out, I understand that things are really not good le. I'm so sad, yet I can't do anything, somemore if I visit her, I might be even disturbing her. I think all I can do now is pray hard, and try to "take care" of my cousins to make them feel better (though they are both my elder cousins).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home