Mood: Relaxed
- Those stupid incidents at work... By the same person!
- Mummy, I know the answer liao!
- Hey guys, I've decided.
Ok, lets start from the most annoying things...
You all might not be able to know whats going on, but I'm just typing out for the sake of typing. Thanks.
"A" talking halfway to a prospect. "B" chips in: Hey!!! Thats our prospect!!! Hello!
"A" have a sit down at the warm place with a fan beside. "B" turns the fan around instead, to her sit: My client is hot, I need the fan. Its ok if you all don't have right?
What the F... There are more of these lor. Some of us getting BTH of her liao. And my Jialin is super fustrated.
Ok, next...
I know many youngsters will ask why are they born to this world. I've asked this question before too. Today, I know the answer liao. Though it might not apply to me, but I'm going to tell this to my childrem if they are going to ask the same question: You are one of the few who are chosen to be born to this world to lend a helping hand, bring laughter and give peace to the society, while others are trying to "destroy" the world. LOL. What a mum I am...
Last...
Hey, seriously, please give up on me. My mind is set.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home