Mood: Don't Know
I don't know is you start to hate me liao or what, and I don't know is it your feelings for me had faded... But I just want to tell you that I really misses you very much each day. If you are really purposely avoiding me and are angry with me, I really don't know what I can do, cos I also don't dare to call you, scared that we may end up making each other unhappy again. If you just wanting to give me some free time of my own, I really want to thank you, cos I really needed it these few weeks, or probably up till next month (to concentrate to buck up my production since I did not work for one whole month). But no matter what, my love for you has never changed...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home