Friday, July 29

Mood: Don't Know

Heyo guys... Had a long day today...

Went office for a briefing, but the briefing ended before I reached. I was late la, cos I got abit of lao sai ma. Then big boss drove us to Orchard road show leh!!! Wah, honoured sia... Hehe... Me and Jialin then owe big boss a case for the day.

Then I suddenly saw the Singapore's version of Xu Chun Mei... The lady actress ah... You all know or not??? Then they all don't dare approach her, then I approach lor. Then she was kinda in a rush ah, so I'm ok with it. Then my collegues all very suprise that I canvassed her leh. Then that stupid Leonard say: Wah, its the first time I see you so beautiful, just for that very second only leh.
Kaoz... punch him sia...

Hmm... So glad that Vic has made up her mind and decided to stand up again. Anyway this is just a very small part of our life. There are more things ahead awaiting for us to explore. Vic, just take this as a very small lesson in life ba. There will be lots more better things in the future... You will never know it. Look forward, its a waste of time turning back.

Dear, where are you now... Don't know you xin ku or not... :"( Miss you very much... Please come back as soon as possible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home